  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6301 – 6320 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

Dear train fans, once more I got a very general request from a Lego®-train-theme beginner. He wants to know, how to start into the train theme in the best way. I know most of these questins have been asked (and answered) in the past for several (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

<snip> (...) You mean I have been under the mistaken assumption that my programs work as long as they compile! OOPs.... All kidding aside your statement is more true that most people would believe or like to admit depending on which side of the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Na, Blaubärte - schöne Weihnachten gehabt?

(...) Genau so war es. Und den Rum ham wir über den Zucker gekippt und dann angezündet. Lecker Feuerzangenbowle. Schon mal ausprobiert vor Sylvester, ob´s auch schmeckt :) (...) Hm, ja nein. Ich hab Lego verschenkt. Bekommen habe ich einen total (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

Mookie, I think you should not take this personal, but as we know do know that TLC is listening us for sure and that they will explain us soon how they would like us to behave towards those new we should wait these few days. I am sure Todd only (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

The basic existence of a special dumbed-down and pinked-up segment of the LEGO universe designated for girls (and the corresponding boys-only restriction for Technic and even System) is bad enough, but check out this quote from the Scala web site: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  more Roboriders as well...

Just found another cool one, get this: (URL) Christian --- xTI@N. P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow... ---...--- The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  My site and LUGnet in NZ magazine

The latest issue (September) of New Zealand Netguide has LEGO in its Best Sites section. My site gets mentioned at the end of the LEGO.com article but my home town is wrong. It should be Napier ( not Dunedin which is close to the real town of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

All- Ack! I go out for a night at the bar, and LUGNET explodes! That'll teach me to have a social life, shame on me. To Brad and TLC/LD, welcome. It's been a long time coming (coming as it will just as I'm moving to Europe, darn the timing!) and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Boot's on the other foot here, it seems. It's probably for the same reasons that a host of ebay auctioneers specify 'will ship to US only' ... it's apparently too much hassle. Relax guys, it'll arrive there eventually, maybe used, maybe chewed (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate, already in progress. (...) Richie... I think we're getting somewhere. :) I'm sorry to come off sounding so verbally heavy-handed in my last post, but I really felt like our 'debate' was disolving (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) snip (...) I think you may be referring to a particular class of traffic here which (at least in the past) has caused a maximum of issues (i.e. cf [1]). Those types of messages *do* need to be moderated if you are operating in a sphere (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

(...) Neither do I. I mean, I understand cancelling a message when you've messed up and posted twice or something, but to me it seems a little rediculous when someone goes to cancel a post where they sounded stupid or spoke before thinking or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I'm exactly the opposite. I will ONLY buy a set that I like and I only buy it for the set. Whatever parts it happens to contain then so be it. This currently explains why I don't buy a lot of sets. Most of the current offerings are so shallow (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: 8475 troubles

(...) This faq should answer all your questions. (URL) I agree that it's not normal. I personally never had any troubles with my 8475. I suggest you contact Lego (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Perhaps a valid point. However, it can be argued that virtually anything can be a big seller if the kids want to buy it. Perfect example... Bionicle. It's neither Town nor Train, but it's flying off the shelves right now. Parents where I work (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  RC DrWho K9

Hi I've been building some DrWho lego .......I'm still working on all my DrWho MOCs Dalek, Davros, Cyberman and K9 but some friendly AFOLs have said I should RC my Dalek or K9 so I picked up a cheap "Dirt Crusher RC" set as the base of my go at an (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  MINDSTORMS Community Partners

Are You a Hardcore LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT User? Do you want to have a seat in our closed webforum, the Mindstorms Community Partners, where we involve you in our development and tests of new ideas, concepts, prototypes, products and discuss various (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3C77FBB9.FA7EC7...ing.com... (...) Yes, but noting your overview of BricksWest in "Frank's Big BricksWest Adventure" the gathering may need to be longer. (...) Planning for events will be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: What category is Arctic? (system dissapeared)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 384c4640.771464@lugnet.com... (...) Raiders? (...) Hey Todd, I would agree with you that Arctic belongs to town since the set numbers are certainly in the right corner. TimeCruisers and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-LizerT User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G3rwLG.HMt@lugnet.com... (...) etc? (...) that. (...) Next thing they will be saying you cannot use the bricks in any set to make anything other than the model described by the instructions (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.009)

More:  Next Page >>