 Space / 40002
40001  |  40003
Subject:
RC DrWho K9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:10:29 GMT

Hi I've been building some DrWho lego .......I'm still working on all my DrWho
MOCs Dalek, Davros, Cyberman  and K9

but some friendly AFOLs have said I should RC my Dalek or K9

so I picked up a cheap "Dirt Crusher RC" set as the base of my go at an RC K9
http://cache.lego.com/images/shop/prod/k8369-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

Still a working progress at the mo.. I've had to buy in some Dark grey as I ran
out.

Just got some more parts from Bricklink to finish the model......but I've had so
much to do lately in my job....(real life gets in the way sometimes) so I havn't
had the time to finish it......so why am i writing this instead of
building..........I've also put off posting about it for too long.

anyway would be nice to hear from other whovies out there

I'm not into Technic lego BTW ...but its been good to try

cheers
steven