  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4841 – 4860 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  SNOT pieces

I recently answered a survey on Lego.com & added a comment describing my opinion for SNOT pieces: here are pics describing what I meant: (URL) can buy the designs from me for Lego sets! :) Jeff (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 2.944)

  BRICKSHELF account USERS *Spread the NEWS*

This information is for people who have a BRICKSHELF account on BRICKSHELF.COM. DEADLINE for Brickshelf to SHUTDOWN July 31, 2007. ASAP!! If you are a MOD, ADMIN, USER or knows who runs on any of the LEGO fan websites listed below inform everybody (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 2.943)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Well, as already told, you had me going there. Particularly after some comments were made following the LEGO Direct post. Hehe... *hopes for it to come true* In regards to the pcsmother: "WHOA MOMMA!" Let me point out that this is only the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.943)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!

(...) That's Engineer Max! Haven't you been to (URL) in the last year? I presume him at the controls of a train is the new symbol for Lego trains (at least at the time these boxes were drawn up), since the same motif appears on all the boxes. All, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 2.943)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) What would've been really good is if you'd got Lego to actually post it on their official site for the duration of April 1. Now that would've been amusing... The April fool over on the Zoids message group was interesting. Some guy posted that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.943)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) i too would like the smaller corner panels in bulk. but the white arch will be made available with the nasa discovery shuttle: (URL) my eyes deceive me, there are 44 white arches in that set. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.943)

  Has anyone seen this?

Has anyone seen that there are 4 transparent dark blue Kanohi Rurus in the set Nui-Rama? NICK By the way, I'm expecting someone in the US to make a fake Makuta set by building a lego rock and designing a neat box when the sets come out in America. (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, lego
(score: 2.943)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Ahem... um how much you got?? :-) Honestly though, I have looked into making it a custom kit. I have all the parts to do it I do believe. The ones I'm low on are: The smaller curved dome windows (URL) and medium arches in white: (URL) how much (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.942)

  Re: BRLUG

(...) Ficou Otimo!! Gostei da fonte e das cores do logotipo. Soh o menu lateral que com letras verdes e fundo azul pode ser um pouco dificil de ler. Tente trocar por fonte de cor amarela com fundo azul. (...) Tah muito bom o design da pagina. Vou te (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 2.942)

  Re: Well I'm back!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Hey Derek! Welcome home!! Btw, did you see that the Technic Mars Rover is also released?? (URL) And I knew you'd be interested-- The Space Shuttle Discovery is also here-- (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 2.942)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

Man would custom space sets be sweee...eeet! Chris, could you offer an approximate part count? What about the possibility of offering a kit without the parts you are short on? Greg "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.942)

  Santa Fe Super Chief - Limited Edition #A0008!

Hello All, I have the Santa Fe Super Chief - Limited Edition #A0008 that Lego Auctioned off some time ago available for sale. Info Here: (URL) set is still sealed in box and the backdrop sculpture is still wrapped in bubble wrap as it came from (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 2.941)

  Re: How to make a barecode?

(...) The CodePilot program from LEGO is still available for download through the Internet Archive: (URL) progam allows you to create your own barcode sheets. -Rob. (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

lego, com
(score: 2.941)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Graag gedaan! But I didn't see any signage or anything at the Bart Smit I was at, so I can't speak for the extent in time or products (or space!) that the free-cap deal covers. So, as with so much in this life, Your Mileage May Vary. best (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 2.941)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Nice, you guys had me there, although I thought the name was a little dumb, I still know Lego makes dumb names for their sets a lot. I read these on April 2nd, so I didn't even think about April Fool's. (22 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.941)

  Re: Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)

Well, ja know what? Me and Chris had fun with it before some people ruined it. And it was thin yes, but it was thrown together in 15 mins--so what do you expect? And if you dont like it, then ignore it. Is it that hard to do?? The classic April (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 2.941)

  Re: Updated lego.com: Fresh'n'Clean

(...) Dear LEGO, Although I liked the homepage described previously, I'm not thrilled with the new: "kid getting shot in the head" version. :-\ -Suz (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 2.940)

  Snowtrooper Pics

a closeup from the ATAT pics on lego.com (URL) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 2.940)

  Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

Noticed this on Shop-At-Home. Must be a copy and paste error. Not sure if (or who) I should email (at) LD to warn them or maybe Jake will read this and tell the appropriate person. Wouldn't want a bunch of folks calling up demanding TIE Bomber (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 2.939)

  BRLUG

Olá Eu estava passeando pela lugnet e lendo algumas mensagens bem antigas de nosso grupo lugnet.loc.br de 1999. Estava lendo sobre registro de domínio e home page. O que aconteceu? Vi várias idéias, como www.lego.com.br www.brlug.com.br (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 2.939)

More:  Next Page >>