  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4341 – 4360 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego wassen (was: Kijk eens op Marktplaats.nl)

(...) Kijk hier eens: (URL)Ik weet in ieder geval wel hoe je modellen stofvrij kan houden als je ze een (...) Maar let wel op dat de schoonmaakster in een actieve bui niet je LEGO bij het vuilnis zet ;-) Groet, Wessel (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.059)

  Re: LEGO logo on site

(...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, com
(score: 3.059)

  Re: LEGO (SNOT) Mosaic: The Mad Hatter

(...) LEGO contracted me to write the LEGO Mosaic program that is on their shop.lego.com website. While it is, in some ways, similar to my program, their requirements and specifications were very different than those of Pixelego (my program). (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

lego, com
(score: 3.059)

  The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

Greetings everyone! As of today, all employees of The LEGO Company are invited to participate freely in LUGNET newsgroups. Any former restrictions on messages arriving from lego.com e-mail addresses is hereby lifted. It is our mutual hope that this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.059)

  10054 Now Available

Just noticed that 10054 is now available on the S@H website. (URL) shopping & play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HCr4xu.yFM@lugnet.com... (...) Can you give us a link? I can't seem to find it. :( -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Hrm... In order for this to happen, the lugnet.lego newsgroup would have to be added to the 'Newsgroup:' header on an official @lego.com post (if it's not already included explicitly by the poster) -- so that the post would actually appear in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  Re: Lego com gelado, ou gelado com lego

(...) basic? q é isso? dois creator (um heli e um avião) com umas nove peças cada e um minifig com uma máquina de filmar das antigas. lbaixinho (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  Re: new adventure sets at Walmart (adventurers game)

(...) If you go to shop.lego.com and do a search for set# 7410, you get to see the new Adventurers, including the names and extra pictures! To bad the link to the line-up still shows "nothing to see here"... /\/\ark -but not available yet- de Kock (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com - Incorrect car descriptions?

Here are direct links: Sante Fe Cars Set I (URL) Fe Cars Set II (URL) I'm a little confused. I'm looking at the Fallen Flags site for reference: (URL) descriptions at shop.lego.com don't seem to match the cars correctly. For example, 10022 SF Cars (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  Re: Explore info pages up at lego.com

(...) A summary page listing set names only (with links) is (URL) products can be seen with URLs of the form (URL) the set number on the end. Here is a list of the new sets shown (some older Duplo sets are listed under the Explore name too, I've (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.058)

  LEGO Robot Fest: Victoria, BC

From: (URL) News> Girls' robot fest canned By Amy Dove Saanich News Oct 25 2006 (URL) You've never seen Lego move like this. The small robots use more than 500 available pieces to dance, kick and trek their way through obstacle courses - of at least (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.057)

  New Creator Road Plates

The new Creator-branded roadplates have been posted at (URL) It looks like there are 8 studs on each side, but it is hard to tell from the photos. Here are direct links: 4108 T-Junction Road Plate (URL) Curved Road Plate (URL) Strait Road Plat (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 3.057)

  Imperial Star Destroyer World Record

(URL) 103 minutes and 13 ppl, I would have guessed that such an amount of people would have meant chaos! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.057)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

(...) Hmm..that makes a lot of sense there. When browsing the database for the 1462 treasure cart, I came up to about three results, each ofthem being a sameset, savefor thenumber...isn't there a more feasible way to organize these, because this (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.057)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

Haha. Very good graphic, but no cigar. It's good to dream, though. ;) Happy April Fools! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.057)

  Re: RIS 2.0: fine serie

(...) Dipende :-))) Alfio non ha specificato di quale scatole si tratta. Stiamo parlando di ordini su (URL) quindi la "scatola" è uno dei qualsiasi set in vendita lì. Ciao Mario (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.056)

  New Harry Potter sets available at S@H

Hi, The new Harry Potter set are available for ordering at S@H. At least in Europe, as far as I can see. Check it yourself, at shop at home. (URL) Hansen Denmark (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

lego, com
(score: 3.056)

  [Freelug-news] Jeudi 04 Avril 2002

[ Titres des News ] o salon: LEGO®WORLD 2002 (technic) o site: Vente aux Encheres (Internet) o salon: Mondial de la maquette et du modele reduit. (technic) [ Détails des News ] o salon: LEGO®WORLD 2002 ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 01:47 Topic: (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 3.056)

  Lego Starwars Desktop Application

Has anybody seen this yet? (URL) can downlaod Yoad and Count Dooku and they will walk around the bottom of your screen and fight every now and then. Pretty cool, but it is somewhat of a distraction to have 2 people walking around while you type, lol (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.056)

More:  Next Page >>