  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

Hi All, As you know there haws been a change in ILTCO's contact person at LEGO and unfortunately the "9v Announcement" was made via the Ambassadors list rather than the normal ILTCO channel. Moving forward we hope that this issue has been fixed. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.154)

  2002 HP pics @ Lego.com

These may have been mentioned already but they are new to me... (I am soooo behind on everything...) I found Flying Lesson and Gringotts when using the search box at Lego.com and putting in 2002. (URL) I followed regular links from these to the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

lego, com
(score: 3.154)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) But Mr President.... (...) It means that the only capitol crimes that are being committed are in the white house;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego
(score: 3.154)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Scott, I'm really sorry about this, but you're all wet. I will not debate you about the incidence of crime among various groups. It IS higher for some groups than others. Where there is an issue is in the fact that the sentences given out seem to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.153)

  In the shadow of bent trees

Well, I received my modest order of 20 trees and, like Huw mentioned previously, they all show a pronounced bend along the trunk. While I agree that this can impart a nice "wind-swept" appearance, I am concerned that these are in essence NOT the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.153)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

<37D579AE.FA77EFEA@aeieng.com> <37D57E07.BB4E2546@io.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit From one point of view, I see two people facing each other and having a conversation. On the surface they seem to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.153)

  Re: Was it a PR plug? (was: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool)

(...) From the ebay LD page: ==+== LEGO Shop At Home LEGO Shop At Home features the newest items, plus hard to find toys, reissued classics, and special items not available in any store. LEGO Shop At Home offers the fastest, most convenient way to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.153)

  Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message news:37C0092A.3C8A36...eng.com... (...) who (...) "agree (...) "LEGO" (...) Hey, keep the voice of moderation out of this. This is America, where you fight to the end over everything, and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.152)

  Re: We should all back one legend

(...) Keep in mind that the collective LUGNET vote will pale in comparison to the voting audience of lego.com. -Rob. (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.152)

  Re: Onward to le-koro

(...) Click on the blue button and then carefully look the sequence in which the green buttons lighten up. Just copy that melody and see what it results in. At a later point you will get a second blue melody button that will allow you to quickly (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.152)

  5.50 PM - S@H Italy is coming? (Was 'Re: Lego.com temporarily offline')

Pointing to www.lego.com and shop.lego.com I've got this message: --- LEGO.com is temporarily offline. In our continuing efforts to provide our consumers with the best service possible, our site will be down for the next several hours for (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.152)

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

(...) If you fill out the form by entering your date of birth, leaving the parents email blank, and entering nonsense into the other fields, only the picture field coems up as an error. If you do the same but put 2002 as your year of birth, both (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.152)

  10024 Red Baron Available

The 10024 Red Baron is avaiable under sculptures at shop.lego.com. It is supposed to ship May 15. James (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.151)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) ^^^...^^^ (...) Being from Germany originally, I have to wholeheartedly agree that the European 'news' media generally strive to (and succeed at) creating a very poor impression of America. Besides intentional misinformation[1] and genuine (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.151)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

It has in fact been recalled because of the cartoon pages in the back of the instructions, and because of the cartoon pages shown on the back of the box. I have not heard anything about wether it will be reissued with different artwork or not. In (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.151)

  Re: LEGO store in Georgia

thinice@avana.net (James J. Trobaugh) wrote in <FHv0xM.y1@lugnet.com>: (...) I was talking to a Lego rep a couple of weeks ago, and he mentioned these type stores as a new thing for Lego. He said there are two nearly complete - one near Atlanta (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.151)

  Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) You have a point. I guess I should really try to make myself understood better, it seems my points are getting lost in this thread. Not sure why, I usually have no trouble making myself understood. My point was... that event though LEGO.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.151)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

They are back. Just ordered 3 and 2 of 10025 and 10022 Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.151)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) Anyone else notice nothing happens when you click on the zoom-in icon? ROSCO (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.151)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:13:12 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Not gas prices. But I can buy any number of UK-produced items in America (clothing being one example), cheaper in the US, even after paying the UK's sales tax (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.150)

More:  Next Page >>