 Off-Topic / Debate / 2073
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 02:11:32 GMT

<37D579AE.FA77EFEA@aeieng.com> <37D57E07.BB4E2546@io.com>

From one point of view, I see two people facing each other and having a
conversation.  On the surface they seem to be talking about the same
thing.  It is interesting to shift to the side a few degrees and note
that my depth perception wasn't working properly, and that they are
actually several feet off to the side of each other and talking past one another.

Just a thought,

Chris