  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3561 – 3580 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Imperial Inspection available at Shop@Home...

I guess this is (hopefully) 1 of 2 sets to be produced this year for the Old Trilogy. It is availabe in North American markets for $50.00 US, (or $70.00 Canadian). (URL) Ben Medinets (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H

(...) steering/suspension elements from a set like the silver champion. Its hard to find a good close up image but if you tour the Flash animation on the Lego site: (URL) it can confirm my suspicion. Jonathan (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  New roads available now! (was Re: City/Town Buses MOCs out there???)

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes: (snip) (...) The new road baseplates are now online on S@H (is it old news?) for $6,99 US. (URL) now 6 studs each side. The grey of the road seems to be darker than the old roads. Pierre (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GD0K4M.3n6@lugnet.com... (...) Toooooo late! Didn't you follow lugnet last week? Tons of chat there re this. Lego pulled a bunch of old service packs out of the warehouse and put them on (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Colour change: The best way to screw the Lego values

Jake, Again, it is not against you but those who made the decision. (...) Just for reference, freshly from the lego.com site: "Quality for the LEGO Company is about product quality, ethical values and a consistency in all of our actions that (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: 2001 Sets

(...) I doubt TLG could do anything to cancel posts or Web pages that speculate around POSSIBLE future releases (that's all they are, after all, until we see them in stores or on www.lego.com). Also, any company who tries to be an information (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) I thought Tim's was better. However, the really way-cool Star Wars items that grabs me at the moment is the 9754 Darkside Developer Kit. Check out the movie version at: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

For those of you that have come down with the crippling "Clicking Brick Syndrome", it seems that there may finally be a fix availible. Take a look at: (URL) you had this problem during a firmware update, please try this and post the results. (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: Help with dimensions

(...) "The Rechargeable Battery box has tube building interface underneath and studs at the top. The size is 4 x 8 x 4 modules." (So 4 bricks high.) See (URL) for additional info. W (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  LEGO® Group Acquisition of LEGO® Universe Game Announced

LEGO® Group Acquisition of LEGO® Universe Game Announced Gazillion Sells Rights to the LEGO Group; LEGO® Universe Development and Operations to Continue in Louisville, Colorado SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ Gazillion Entertainment (...) (14 years ago, 27-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  lego.com catalogue updates

Looks like Lego has updated their on-line catalogue - I noticed a couple people posting with new things they saw up, and I think, from some of the things I saw up, that they've added all the currently available 1999 sets - I saw two of the new Ninja (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  LEGO Presskit now available...

Taken from: (URL) Presskit now available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Danish As a new service we now provide detailed information about LEGO Company in seven different languages. The presskit is available in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

(...) I just discovered it's a running TV documentary series. Each episode features a unique brand. This weekend's episode is the LEGO episode. More infomation about the series (URL) on their web site>. (Translated to (URL)) Sean - - LEGO Certified (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: Microsoft Targets Kids And Couch Potatoes

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G709sy.9D@lugnet.com... (...) No Its all true In terms of content that is - not necessarily the analysis you can see the lay-z chair on microsoft's web side and the lego story is on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  EXO-FORCE - #7712 New Canopy?

I was browsing the latest LEGO Shop at Home Catalog (Fall 2006) during dinner and I was noticing set number (URL) #7712> appears to have a new canopy. It looks like a nice one: (URL) Cool right? e (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.078)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

Leak.... Save 'em while they're still there im sure they will be gone shortly (18 URLs) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  "Modular Buildings" category on LEGO Factory.

It looks to me like Joe Meno has been busy: (URL) Not satisfied, with 'Cool Creations', he's got himself a whole new Factory category too: (URL) I'm not sure about the modularity of some of the other buildings in there, but they do look good. They (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Available sets for building .SPACE

(...) My own very humble opinion on this matter says that you might be out of luck if you want to restrict yourself to retail stores. My last several purchases were either via Lego.com or from BrickLink. S@H has some bulk packs and accessory sets (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: Car Dealership

(...) How sad; I was hoping they were trans-lt-blue... I was reaaally looking forward to starting construction on a model of the Citicorp Center in Manhattan. Alas, I will have to wait... Why are they clear? The picture on lego.com is very clearly (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

  Re: 2001 sets!

Went to Hamleys in London yesterday. They had all the new 2001 Star Wars sets, all the Life On Mars range (except the big 7317 Aero Tube Base), and interestingly, all the 9v train sets currently available on (URL) which I haven't seen in other (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.077)

More:  Next Page >>