 Space / 24045
Re: Available sets for building .SPACE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 15:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
What sets are readily available in retail stores that people think would add
to my collection for building PCS, Classic Space, an NASA-inspired MOCs?

And if that weren't enough, are there any under $30.00 US?

My own very humble opinion on this matter says that you might be out of luck if
you want to restrict yourself to retail stores.  My last several purchases were
either via Lego.com or from BrickLink.  S@H has some bulk packs and accessory
sets that work for space.  In general, the stuff in stores falls short of the
sort of thing you are looking for.

My 2 cents,
-Hendo