  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 341 – 360 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me Brucey-Wan. All I'll say about this is that textual lists of leaked set info often cause more confusion than anything else. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.973)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) The only place that "old" gray exists is sets that are a) already produced and b) not 2004 sets. From what I've been told "old" gray is no longer being used in production. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.973)

  New colors and other info

Wow, it’s been a busy couple of days on LUGNET! My inbox, phone, and Instant Messenger have been going nuts with questions! There have been a great many posts, speculations, comments, and feedback about two different issues. We wanted to make sure (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.972)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) The take-away from my last message should be (in part) that no new product by default leads to the demise of another product. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.971)

  2004 Castle Products

What a boost in Castle traffic in the last week! There has been quite a bit of discussion about how system castle is about to be completely and forever replaced by a Castle/Bionicle combo. This info has been gathered (or created) based on leaks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.968)

  Update on color issue

Have you ever had one of those Mondays where you wake up thinking it would be a slow week only to find out you were waaaaaaaay off? Last Monday was just such a day for me! I spent most of my week tracking down info, passing on your thoughts to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.967)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) It wasn't on the TLG mainpage at the time, I couldn't find any links ON TLG's site (URL) maybe i'm blind. It seems as though if you don't know the URL, like us lucky few, then you can't bulk order. That is so TLG! More market restrictions! (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.964)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

(...) Now now. All sites have problems from time to time. This one was just really bad timing! Everything *should* be back up and running now. If not, the techs are still working on it, but it should be back up very soon. Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.960)

  LEGO® Company and Logitech® Put Advanced PC Camera Technology in the Hands of Kids

Republication of official LEGO Company press release of May 16, 2000: (URL) Company and Logitech® Put Advanced PC Camera Technology in the Hands of Kids Logitech’s PC Video Camera Technology to Power the Next Groundbreaking Robotics Product from (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.952)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

(...) For simplicity's sake, you can use one of these two URLs to automatically enter your source code into your shopping cart: US: (2 URLs) B. Lukin E-Commerce Business Manager LEGO Shop At Home (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.945)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Boy... you're harsh! :) If you review the message boards in general, you'll see that we don't often decline posting Message Board posts, and rarely edit them. When we do it's for inappropriate content (cuss words, violent language, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.941)

  Re: LEGO Books for your Club or Organization

(...) FYI, No Starch just provided me a few extra details: 10 of any combination of titles gets the discount. You can order 1 copy of 10 different books, 5 of LEGO Trains and 5 of Virtual LEGO, or whatever and get the 40% off. Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.books, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.939)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Good to hear you're happy about this! I'm not sure that I would agree that there is a "cloud of holyness" surrounding this issue. Just because we've said that we're not reversing the decision, doesn't mean that we're stupid or clueless. I know (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.939)

  The sky is *not* falling

In the last few days, I've seen much discussion, and recevied many questions about the future of the company. As you probably saw/heard, 2003 was a rough year for the LEGO Company, for a number of reasons. Kjeld has retaken the helm, and has said (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.938)

  Event Kits - More left and comments needed

All, I wanted to let you all know that there are a few event kits left. If you didn't get one previously, or have a new event coming up, please drop me a request (jake AT lego DOT com). First come, first served, so better hurry! Be sure to include: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.936)

  Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

It's only a couple of weeks in the new year, and it looks like it's going to be an interesting 2004! I have a request, but before I go any further, let me say that personally, I understand the concerns surrounding the color changes. I know many of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.934)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G0wqw7.LEM@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) changes. An hour ago I couldn't see the new siite but now I can. I like it a lot better, and the ability to buy on-line is obviously in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.933)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Mark, you are certainly correct that we have a policy of not allowing unauthorized uses of "LEGO" in the domain name. It is very important that consumers are clear who has developed the site, and using "LEGO" in the domain tends to tell people (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.932)

  Re: FIRST LEGO League International

(...) From my colleague responsible for FLL: The FIRST LEGO League (FLL) program is currently not running in Israel. Nor has there to date been any Israeli teams participating in FLL. However any teams from Israel are welcome to sign up a team in (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.930)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) There are a couple of reasons that there isn't more "corporate" presence on LUGNET. First and most important, the owners of the site have by and large declined it. Like you mentioned, the reason for this was to stay independent, and as far as (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.930)

More:  Next Page >>