  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3381 – 3400 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  why does lego (and lego australia) hate online stores?

Other than the obvious fact of shop.lego.com, is there any reason lego hates online stores/doesnt allow stores to sell lego online? (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Then you're extremely naive. MegaBloks IS competition (as AFOLs have seen other parents buy MB time and time again simply BECAUSE it is cheaper), and if they see a mockup and then get a model to market faster (which they probably could, since (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) There are a couple good sources of stats like this. Statmarket.com used to be one of them, but now you have to pay to get access to their stats. After they changed to pay-only, a couple handy pages like these popped up: (URL) links to lots of (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  2001 catalogue in 1999 Shell sets

I haven't seen or heard much about the recent Shell promotion -- I thought that perhaps there was a limited supply of sets from the 1999 promotion that had been found. I opened the small sets today and was surprised to find a 2001 catalogue sheet (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

I liked what happens to Redini when you click on him, its like a Lego punching bag that you can use while you are trying to figure out what the 84(!) different colors are for Lego, and how to get your hands on all 84(!), hehehe. So Tomas, what are (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  Re: Boooo... Metroliner ship date moved back to 30 September :-(

(...) That is interesting, since the site has them available now!! (URL) Medinets (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  Price (there must be some mistake...)

Hi all, I was browsing and I came across with this: (URL) this price right? If so, why? Is this set a limited edition or so? Pedro (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  benvenuto

Matteo Cantamesse <mcanta@ingredium.it> wrote in message 79348200.20010328090...dium.it... (...) Ciao Matteo benvenuto ! sono Pietro e vivo a Bologna ti mando un mio vecchio messaggio del ng che narra le avventure tragicomiche che ho vissuto per (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.206)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Yeah, yeah, we know. They're not eight-wide. 8^) (...) If I may make a guess, though, Muffinhead isn't speaking about the scrupulous LEGO representation of detailed trains as they appear in the real world; he's saying that the average (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.205)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Thats true, and they could do that with diesels too. Look at a SD40-2F ((URL) thats interesting, and i know i'd but one! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.205)

  Let's find out (was Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA)

(...) Guys guys guys. I think Lego do have a fair idea of what this is worth, and that's why they aren't stressed. True as it is that we each spend waaaaaay too much on ABS, there really aren't that many of us. I'm sure I read some research over in (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.205)

  WHAT?!?!

The bionicle PC CDRom game is COMPLETELY CANCLED?! (URL) want that Kanohi Vahi! I want to master dosens of elemental powers! They could at leas make a NEW bionicle game from scratch!!! They had too many commercials to completely drop the progect! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.205)

  Re: Reservdelar?

(...) Tyvärr inte :( Det är bara S@H (Shop at home) som gäller via www.lego.com. Men de ska utöka sortimentet enligt killen jag pratade med på LEGO Sverige. /Tobbe (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 3.205)

  Re: lEGO.COM UPDATED!

(...) ...That movie was great! :-) Good show of the alphateam stuff and nice to see them using the studios stuff. The bad voiceovers only made it better :-) ...Must have been fun to make for them too :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Agreed. Don't forget that in the process of helping to promote LTC's at train shows, LEGO gets to send a postcard with a picture of one of these cute trains to lots and lots of people. I don't think that's an accident, neh? FWIW, I'm not a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

  LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )

(...) I don't work for The LEGO® company, but I do read bits of what they say. In order to help you follow I've added a link to this message. I hope you have Acrobat® Reader or a similar program that allows you to read .PDF files. (URL) last page is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

  Re: New Dinosaur set reviews, 6721, 6722

(...) Mosasaurus can be made into Dimetrodon, Postosuchus, and Iguanodon, although none of the alternates really look very much like the creature they are supposed to be. Tyrannosaurus Rex can be made into Spinosaurus, Ouranosaurus, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) What is the history behind this move? Is there agreement that this would be a desirable result? Does Kevin Loch want this? Tell me everything I don't know... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) same (...) when (...) I suspect (though I don't know*) that giving an alternative interpretation to "cool" was part of the intent. (Actually kids around here don't say "cool" now: they say "Sweeet!" instead). (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

Now that the pictures can be seen, one can notice a difference between the small engine with tender and the small engine without tender. If you notice, the small engine without tender does NOT have the numer 317 on the side. Instead of the 317 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.204)

More:  Next Page >>