  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2521 – 2540 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: interesting info on Lego.com

(...) Thy;re now there as a theme. I can;t beelive Enchanted Island is $69.99! (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

lego, com
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Why do we (BAYLTC) want to display?

Why we build? Why we display? Great thread. Zonker is right, it's important that you know WHY you want to do something so that you get the most out of it. Mike wrote a great response which I mostly snipped One short interjection... (...) Mike's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, com
(score: 3.317)

  Re: ozBricks.com, minifig sculptures

(...) Yep, there is also a Dragon, kinda cute little fella : ) (URL) I have a few of them green pieces from the Statue of Liberty, rather nice! (same green as in the Life on Mars sets). (...) Oh what were these? How much was the Clocks they had for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Better results [Was: What a mess (my bad order experience... so far)]

(...) Actually, there's one other bit of info related to this: It came to my attention this week that the name "LEGO Direct" has nothing to do with bulk ordering, which will instead be conducted under the name LEGO Shop At Home (or similar) on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there?

(...) ... (...) ... (...) Hey, let's be fair here. Those horrendous slow menus have changed and shop.lego.com is actually now useable. I think this proves that someone is listening (though I agree it would be nice to have a bit more feedback). (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Lego Train Discovery!

(...) Alex, Did some looking around and the two sets are Duplo... (URL) bad, I would like to see some new LEGO Systems Train stuff. Build on... Robin W. GFLTC (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

DEFINITELY, bring back the long Technic beams!!!! Oh, and I think a lot of others like myself would love to get the hands on these, the harbor baseplates with slipway. I saw them but it didn't say if they were the nice light gray when they were (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

Yea, I've seen them too. BUT THEY DON'T COME IN BLACK!!! According to my 2001 Pitsco/Dacta calalog, they only come in red (L779927, $9) or blue (L997728, $9). "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Brickshelf instructions (was: One website...)

Various snippage to get to the meat of the issue Direct information on this is provided by Lego on their web site: (URL) Of Copyrighted Materials Into A Web Site The LEGO Group owns the copyrights to its building instructions, publications and to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Two people seeing two different web sites

(...) well, it could be caused by a number of reasons: The web server might actually be serving different versions of the page to different people - according to browser type, how you got there, what ip you have, what cookies you have... etc. If (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  New Games from LEGO for September 2000

LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there. Check out the pull-down menu at the European (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Lego Cad?

Does anyone have any experience with Lego Cad? (URL) is made by (or in conjunction with) Autodesk, so I'm hoping it is similar to AutoCAD, but I'm guessing it's not quite that good if it will fit on a few floppies. I think Virtual legos would be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

I'm really excited about this set: (URL) parts that caught my attention: A red space windshield- the first since 1994!!!!! It's the new clicky kind. Red angled support beams- at least two. Two red 6x6 octogon domes- a rare part in old Castle (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

lego, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) Not to mention guys with long hair. (...) Actually, her armor shape was pretty good IMHO. It's much better than the queen's torso in the same set, or the "wenches'" torsos. (that's *not* to say I don't like them, on the contrary; but I don't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Ebay and Lego Afficianados

Hi All, I was just on ebay looking at the Lego auctions. Do these people have any idea of what they are bidding on? For example a Superstreet Sensation is now over $135 US yet you can get one from shop.lego.com for 129.99 inlcuding shipping. What is (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Is there any chance that someone in the UK will be willing to receive my (~30 GBP) order and send it to me? I'll pay for the shipping & for the hassle, of course. Thanks, David (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) No. (...) I only know one 0--11-year-old, and he already gets as much Lego as he should from his father. If, hypothetically, I did need to buy a toy for a kid (any age) it would be Lego. (...) A mini catalog in every small Lego set. A medium (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: 8458 Formula 1 Racer at Lego.com

(...) Does anyone know anything about the actual functionality of the model, eg no. of gears etc. It strikes me that technic sets are becoming less technical, with less moving parts and fuctionality. Take the 8448 compared to the 8880: 8880 8448 4 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Spirit.ocx

Try at mindstorms.lego.com and look for the SDK, it is also a file called pbrick.zip which has a PDF documenting the functions. David Leeper escribió: (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) I dunno, yet. I've sent an email to S@H in both the US and Europe asking that question. When I get a response, I'll post it here. T. J. (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

More:  Next Page >>