(...) None other than it might be helpful to TLC I suppose, I'm guessing that as a fan-base we are more likely to find potential trademark, copyright infringements etc quicker than TLC would. Something like "Please email any fairplay enquires to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.375)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

"Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message news:G5os7r.D6B@lugnet.com... (...) series, (...) 2001 (...) I get the feeling you don't like these things... =) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.375)

  lugnet.fun.competition ?

I guess I just like to see free LEGO flying around :) But it would be nice to have a place where people could organise competitions or go to enter - I've run one in market.buy-sell-trade, and more recently in fun.community, but neither of these (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: Juke Box

You can see it with an axplanation at (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Congrats Ben!

Ben is the winner of the the theme gallery at lego.com with his roundhouse. Look at (URL) . Alan This message's random set is: 5860, (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) The age range on these sets is 4-9. That's hardly too young for System. Even now, many *Technic* sets ag range start below 9. Kevin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: New town-themed web site

(...) There are some in the DACTA sets(www.lego.com/da...tline.asp, then click on IT and Control). You might be able to get these from Pitsco LEGO DACTA (www.pitsco-legodacta.com) or The Construction Site (www.constructiontoys.com), but I haven't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

(...) I guess thanks are in order to you Jake for looking in on this for me. I was not looking for any kind of special intervention to resolve this issue, which is why I didn't use any of my "pull" with employees I know in the first place. My point (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  [somewhat of topic] STARWARS

Has any of you already seen this (URL) just awesome See ya Rui Martins P.S. There goes my salary down the drain again. (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) What is meant by "now" in this context?? Or is this standard PR vaporware, "now" being sometime in 2002 :-) ? ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) What is meant by "now" in this context?? Are they referring to bulk bricks, or is this standard PR vaporware, "now" being sometime in 2002 :-) ? ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: Ebay and Lego Afficianados

(...) <TONGUE IN CHEEK> Yes, but shop.lego.com is so appallingly designed that if you're a moderately high earner, the time it takes to order it there costs you more than the difference in price. <TONGUE OUT OF CHHEK> Actually, my tongue wasn't all (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

Nuff said. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  LEGO Company Acquires Zowie Intertainment

Republication of LEGO Company press release of Apr 6, 2000: (URL) Company Acquires Zowie Intertainment To bring kids of all ages the best in technology-driven toys LEGO Poised to Dominate Smart Toy Category with Acquisition of Designer and Developer (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 3.374)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) Please, Aaron, don't be shy. Tell us how you *really* feel. J (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.373)

  www.lego.com has been updated...

Hi all, lego.com has been updated in many areas, like Technic and Catalog. Lots of new pictures and products shown. The most surprising for me are these: (URL) haven't seen them so far, looks interesting. There's a lot more new stuff to see, but I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.373)

  Re: Pulling Apart Motors

There are a few web pages around with pictures of disassembled motors. The consensus seems to be that once you take it apart, you can't put it back together. Lego is known to replace broken motors. If you care about that, call up the customer (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.373)

  Lego disclaimers on sites

(FUT .publish) OK, one last thing for the day. I was wondering about disclaimers on lego sites. I know it's pretty cutomary to put up disclaimers on fan-made sites, and part of the lego fair-play policy (IIRC). But how many people were actually (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.373)

More:  Next Page >>