  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Criticisms of the new LEGO web-site

<snip of a well writen criticism of www.lego.com> While navigating the site I found a poll that gives you three options as to what you think of the new site (of course none of them are negative!!!). The poll is at... (URL) here are the current (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) I do this for a living, too, but I'm on the creative side. I don't disagree with your basic theories of interface design, but the way that you present them makes me suspect that you have little experience working with a good interface (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Latest Busy-Bee price list is up.

I've uploaded the latest list as of 7th October 1999. Duplo has been added. (URL) Simon Denscombe when calling please :-) For those offline readers here it is in text form: Freestyle 4137 Playtime Box (Special Offer) £7.99 4163 Motor Mania (incl. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Intellectual exercise (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

If I were to post the results of this script: #!/usr/bin/perl for ($i=0;$i<1000000;$i++) { printf "(URL) $i; } to LUGnet, and some of the links that result happen to not have links on any of Lego's linked-from-the-main-page pages, would I be in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Re: Lego.com - new look

(...) In Netscape 4.(something pretty recent) for Linux, I only see a blank screen when I go to the main site at www.lego.com. Oh, there's a small banner on the top that's clickable, but nothing more. I can't see how this is good advertisement for (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  RE: LEGO.COM/mars now running!

(...) You can always assemble your vehicles on sites... Anyway, there's no room for life support, fuel, etc on the ship either. (...) It's quite a bit more than that. IIRC, every shuttle mission costs approx. $1 billion. But who said NASA was (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Re: LEGO.COM/mars now running!

(...) When we look at the story we thik that "winning the space lottery" and " going into space (or something like that)" are in the subject of "a lot going on", but "going into space" may be in the subject of "winning the spacelottery". This COULD (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) goes along the same lines as, "we are physically free to walk out the 7-11 door with an unpaid-for pack of gum, so we should be allowed to". But the thing is, is that we as TLC's customers have an unwritten contract with TLC to act (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.409)

  Re: Can we get some clarification on your IP, what's off limints and what isn't?

For the sake of community harmony, I'll try to get a quick resolution to this. I honestly don't have all these answers right now, but I'll be in Billund early next week, and will obtain clarification (mine is not the only voice in determining such (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general) !

lego, com
(score: 3.408)

  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

First, for those that haven't yet seen it, here are pictures of the big set: (URL) . Look at those pieces... earthquake plate... supports for spotlights... lots of green slopes... and some odd yellow plate that a cord goes in... and something (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 3.408)

  Grey bricks (was: Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic)

(...) I'm not sure how many of them came from this spiffy US service pack (which appears not to be available in Europe- grrrrr): -> (2 URLs) you change 'amr' to 'eur' it says 'not found'] There aren't any [UK] brick packs with grey bricks at all (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.408)

  Re: (animated) Hoth Battle Scene at Lego.com

(...) I particularly like the disclaimers at the bottom... ° The actual product does not have the ability to shoot lasers. °° This product does not include minifigures or snowspeeders. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.407)

  Anyone getting PowerPacks?

(URL) thinking of getting the 5220 and 5219, to spice up the designs of my robots. I've never used the kind of pieces that come in silver in 5220, are they good or bad? --Tobias (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.407)

  Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?

Well, Ralph, I'm not really sure- I've served 12967 pages of the HOWTO as of today, so there are a lot of logs to go through. However, I can say with certainty that it is not lego.com, as there are no records of any hits on my site from there. I can (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.407)

  Can we get some clarification on your IP, what's off limints and what isn't?

Dear LEGO Right now there is a bit of a brouhaha brewing about Y2K information. Bad feelings are rising and tempers are fraying. It would be helpful if you would formally reply as to what your position on stuff that can be found on your website is. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.407)

  Theme Gallery pics unavailable on LEGO.com

I haven't been able to see any of this month's theme gallery entries on LEGO.com (all the pics are broken images). Too bad they don't have an address where you can send problem reports.... -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.407)

  bulk ordering

As many of you know, bulk ordering is now a reality from lego. (URL) there any interest in putting one order together to get the discount and save on shipping? Jimmy (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

lego, com
(score: 3.407)

  Wat zit er in CyberMaster 8482?

Hi all! Ik zit er toch sterk aan te denken om deze set te kopen, maar ben je dan klaar? Als je de LEGO site moet geloven: --- Name: CyberMaster Product Number: 8482 CyberMaster contains a CD-ROM and touch sensors along with a range of LEGO bricks, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.406)

  Re: Lego Shop@Home

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:39F14488.9DBA63...lia.com... (...) Gå in på www.lego.com och välj shop, där finns PowerPacks å annat. De fyller på med mer varor hela tiden /Martin (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 3.406)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) Well, it is possible that they have set up a script that will automaticaly create that page, since there is no text that must be written or anything. Alan (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.406)

More:  Next Page >>