  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 421 – 440 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cuba

(...) Sum of total happiness will be higher, per capita. There may be individual excursions from the mean. In fact there better be! (...) Communism can't be democratic, freemarket systems can't be dictatorial. (...) Unless it is moral to dispose of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 4.026)

  Alternate MOC files with a challenge

Hi! The last couple of years I have tried to inspire many people to build there own alternate MOCs. Although I've seen quite a lot of these cool models there are still many people only asking for instructions or CAD files. Before I am going to work (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 4.025)

  Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case

WORLD NEWS: November 12th, 2008 Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case On Iconic Building Blocks To Recent Rival Canadian Mega Brands Linda Young - AHN Editor Billund, Denmark (AHN) - Danish toymaker Lego lost its fight to protect its (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

all, rights
(score: 4.025)

  $Here’s the Deal$

-On Variants: (...) ‘VARIANTS’ -Are- going to happen… ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, :::But Someday::: And thus, I feel adamantly inclined to persuade TLG, and Lego Direct, to consider my supplication to have set # 375/6075 become (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2003) !

all, rights
(score: 4.025)

  weird return after post

While posting to lugnet.storage, I got a weird "return to" page... the return to point is not a valid URL The URL no doubt is useless (since dynamically generated), but here it is. (URL) what the page said: -- start -- Post Message to Discussion (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 4.025)

  Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.

(...) Yeah. I cried too. I suddendly realized I was the same species as those butchers who sent men get butchered there that day. Both sides. If Europe and N. America had solved the problem with diplomacy BEFORE it got out of hand, none of this (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Validity testing (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton writes: . I'm asking Larry where his line is, because I believe his (...) I'd agree that there needs to be a line or gray area or something. I sense I am about to well and thoroughly wrap myself around an axle (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 4.023)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) Just for the record, I implemented a dual-speed downloader a few months ago and mailed John Tamplin with information about it with regards to the JVM port that seems to have died. I used a different strategy to hack the dual speed downloads. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

all, rights
(score: 4.023)

  Re: New Newsgroup: lugnet.build.military

[snip] (...) Well, there was much back-door dealing, and I have apparently abdicated all rights to my first offspring. Actually, the all-powerful Lugnet Admins were very accomodating .. I e-mailed with a post outlining a concrete request with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military)

all, rights
(score: 4.022)

  Lego Company Responds to Judgement

(URL) Company Responds to Judgment ---...--- Story Filed: Friday, May 31, 2002 3:27 PM EST BILLUND, Denmark, May 31, 2002 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX) -- The Federal Court of Canada has issued a judgment dated May 24, 2002 dismissing an action for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

all, rights
(score: 4.022)

  Help me name Ikros!!

Well, not my story's country, Ikros. But my story, the Chronicles of Ikros As some of you may already know, I am going to attempt to publish currently web-finished story. I'm not ready to send it off to any companies yet, but while I was working on (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish.html)

all, rights
(score: 4.021)

  Re: undefined reference to `___ucmpsi2'

(...) With regards to this, it appears that Markus left out two necessary functions in lib/mint. Specifically, cmpsi2 and ucmpsi2. These are a part of librcx but apparently they were omitted from LegOS when Markus included support for the other (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

all, rights
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Sanity Test

(...) Arizona, (...) I give up: what's the second F for? Please remember this is a family newsgroup, Thanks! ((C)1999 L. Pieniazek.) (...) I'd like mine in hunter green please. .bs? .barnacle scraper? .bubonic subtransport? .barnes and soble? (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, rights
(score: 4.020)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

(...) Nah, they wouldn't--the Ewoks have the new Stubbies™ (1) instead of regular minifig legs. (...) See above. They appear to be new legs entirely, not a 1x2 hinge. I Could Be Wrong. But I agree that it's a combination of the two-- a head with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

all, rights
(score: 4.020)

  Problem with LDView

I have a problem with LDView. When I open any file it gets as far as Calculating Size and crashes out. Error signature AppName: ldview.exe AppVer: 3.2.0.5 ModName: atioglxx.dll ModVer: 6.14.10.5014 Offset: 004353b7 It saves an appcompat file <?xml (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

all, rights
(score: 4.019)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) All right! Cool looking space ships -- especially the wing flaps and engines on the 300B and the "rear with storage bay open" photo of the YF-42I! But your legal notice on the bottom of your pages is very confusing/ misleading. On all your (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 4.019)

  LEGO Company enters the world of music

Taken from: (URL) Company enters the world of music LEGO Company has linked up with Universal Music International in a unique three year business partnership. The world's largest music company has secured the support of a world famous producer to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

all, rights
(score: 4.019)

  Re: 40 Reasons to support Gun Control.

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:I2An93.779@lugnet.com... (...) up--I (...) believe (...) Which side is "the dark side" in your estimation? I don't see gun ownership "giving up". I see it as a realistic approach to self (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 4.018)

  (canceled)

all, rights
(score: 4.018)

  LEGO® STAR WARS® Premieres an All-New, Original Animated Special

SAN FRANCISCO, July 7, 2011 -PRNewswire- LEGO® STAR WARS® Premieres an All-New, Original Animated Special on Cartoon Network Premiering Friday, July 22, LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace™ Will Feature Signature Family-Friendly Fun, Spirited Action (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jul-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 4.018)

More:  Next Page >>