  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 136000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO train display at the Dartmouth Sportsplex Nov 24-25

In lugnet.loc.ca.ns, Gail Meagher wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Love the pictures! so many details but to start--love Charlie Brown in the tree with teh kite string :). As well, the mini train is exceptionally cool! All around, wish I had made it (...) (12 years ago, 11-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

all
(score: 0.620)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) [snipped lots of good stuff] (...) I'm just catching up on this conversation. I do find it interesting. Although I'm pretty sure I read about some of the cuts in support, I didn't really pay them any attention. Throughout my time as an AFOL, (...) (12 years ago, 12-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.620)

  LEGO Goes Digital To Keep Building

LEGO Goes Digital To Keep Building Dec. 7, 2012 BILLUND, Denmark (Reuters) - Danish toy maker LEGO will move deeper into the digital world, with more computer games and tie-ups with popular movie franchises, as it battles to grow in a shrinking toy (...) (12 years ago, 12-Dec-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all
(score: 0.620)

  Re: Friday Dec 14th - not as bad as Friday the 13th

(...) What--you lead the oldest LUG in Toronto? That's cool! Though I don't see any other LUGs in Toronto--at least, not here on LUGNET. 17ish years?? Wow! I should join your lug! I'm a builder! I live (close to) the GTA! Maybe I'll come out to (...) (12 years ago, 10-Dec-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.620)

  Friday Dec 14th - not as bad as Friday the 13th

Yep, Who ever it was, oh so many years ago, that decided that the newly founded group of Toronto based Lego Adult Fans of Lego should meet on the second Friday of every month; well lets just say not a lot of foresight was put into what could be the (...) (12 years ago, 10-Dec-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.620)

  Re: Licensing Update

(...) As long as the authors realise that it's not just ldraw.org getting the rights (it's the public as well). (...) I think having these notes available to people as they upload their parts is a good idea. Sort of like 'This is the license your (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

rights
(score: 0.620)

  Re: A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

(...) Organize? Me?? thanks for saying :) (...) Love the changes to Kevin's stadium--every show is different! Very nice! And now that Janey's asked me for some buildings for the town, I'm kinda excited about that, too! (...) Love the zoo!! Great, (...) (12 years ago, 26-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) On that I agree. If I were to make a polite suggestion for LUGNET, it would be to get the user activation/posting thing resolved. I mean, for us old-timers, this is nothing. However, for all the new 'script/php kiddies', LUGNET is terribly (...) (12 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

I *never* visit Lugnet any more, but thought I'd pop in, and here you guys are! It's very interesting - over on the SeaLUG email list, we've been having a big discussion about all these changes, and the nature of LEGO fan-dom, fan cons, and whatnot. (...) (12 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.619)

  KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

While not Lego specific, this article talks about KB Toys purchasing the intellectual property and software from the now defunct eToys.com. It also goes on to mention that KB had purchase some (all ?) of the remaining inventory from eToys. Article (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

all, property
(score: 0.619)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) I can't find the exact cite right now, but an extension of Maslow's 'Hierarchy of needs' implies that environmental awareness(1) and the desire to protect it typically does not arrise in a society until that society reaches some level of (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.619)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: <snip> (...) What? strong characters here on LUGNET?? :) I think if we post more, others will post more... I don't think it'll ever reach what it was. but I also think this is still the best place for (...) (12 years ago, 5-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

I'd like to add a couple thoughts that occurred to me which make me somewhat unsure where I fall on the spectrum of thought here, though I think I hie closer to where David is. Firstly, as an AFOL who has never lived anywhere near a convention, it's (...) (12 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote in message news:I0Jrr3.GAL@lugnet.com... (...) short (...) to (...) own and (...) foreign (...) always (...) answer (...) Hmm, how do you define sovereignty? Does it require consent of the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

property
(score: 0.619)

  Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...

(...) Not sure--maybe they could go at night, when no one's watching. Your other post suggesting "information" seems a good compromise, unless the surrounding nation can somehow claim the airwaves as its own property and thereby charge for their (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

property
(score: 0.619)

  How tall can a LEGO tower get?

How tall can a LEGO tower get? By Ruth Alexander BBC News Dec. 3, 2012 It's not just children who like to build towers with LEGO - the internet is alive with discussion on how many LEGO bricks, stacked one on top of the other, it would take to (...) (12 years ago, 4-Dec-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

all
(score: 0.619)

  A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

A huge thanks to the people who showed up this weekend for the 2012 Christmas Toy, Train and Doll Show! We, as usual, put on a fantastic display for the viewing masses! I uploaded pics to my Flickr account-- (URL) to Jeff, Kevin, Derek, Janey, (...) (12 years ago, 19-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Canada's Largest LEGO Sets

OK, I'm not referring to the mega-sets of the last dozen years, such as the Taj Mahal or the Death Star... but to 20th Century Sets. These sets are so rare, that they are likely unknown to all Canadian (and American) LEGO collectors. The sets are (...) (12 years ago, 30-Nov-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Actually, that's a good way of looking at it. LUGs are successful. All the LUGs I know are doing their thing and (most of) they are having an awesome time doing so! So there's that. (...) Same! (...) I still can't think of any better SINGLE (...) (12 years ago, 28-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.619)

  Re: A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote: I agree with everything Dave said... and I want to say thanks for yet again organizing another great show. (...) It was great seeing everyone, and seeing the updates that Derek and Oliver have made on the (...) (12 years ago, 21-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

all
(score: 0.619)

More:  Next Page >>