  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 136000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide Steep Discount for LUGs/Train Clubs

Well someone just asked me what "hundreds" of additional sets I have in my Collectors Guide that are not in the online databases?? Well here's 80 sets right here in the sneak preview chapter on 90 wooden box sets. Wooden boxed sets are the most (...) (11 years ago, 12-Jun-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all
(score: 0.637)

  BrickLink.com has been SOLD to a Hong Kong company.

The announcement was made on June 6, 2013 on BrickLink.com Statements made both Eliska Jezkova Mother of Daniel Jezek and Jung-Ju "Jay" Kim the new owner of BrickLink.com From BrickLink website: To the BrickLink Community: About a week ago I posted (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people, FTX) !

all
(score: 0.637)

  Mad Legos

(URL) By Gillian Spear and Tracy Connor, NBC News BEGIN Quoted Article: Do Lego Minifigures need an attitude adjustment? A team of academics who studied hundreds of the plastic people prized by children and collectors thinks a little anger (...) (11 years ago, 11-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: The mysterious "WDR" version 6661 Mobile TV Set...

In writing up the story (or lack thereof) of the mysterious WDR version of the 6661 Mobile TV Station Set... I've been thinking about my upgrades to my LEGO DVD/download (all upgrades are free to current/future owners)... and decided to start adding (...) (11 years ago, 10-Jun-13, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Drugs and guns

(...) :-) (...) The smiley was meant (though obviously unsuccessfully) to point to my silly irony and indicate that such a result would _not_ be the best possible outcome. But I do think that it would be the outcome of a gun ban in the US. And I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.637)

  sales June 7-13

Ther is no LEGO in the Target flyer for June 7-13. ---...--- There is no LEGO in the Walmart flyer for this week, but there is a container that might be of interest. I don't know if it is on sale, or if it is decent quality. Stanley 2 pack sort (...) (11 years ago, 9-Jun-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) even (...) Yep, and we collectively agreed that the more successful people would do the major part in paying these taxes. Against their will (and rights) of course. (...) can't (...) People who are on (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.637)

  NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest

NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest WASHINGTON -- NASA and the LEGO Group are partnering to inspire the next generation of aerospace engineers by offering a new design competition. The competition will spur students of all (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) So don't bother trying at all, eh? Is there any way to prove your notion, Tom? I think America could at least TRY to ban all handguns, for heaven's sake. And make penalties stiffer for people, namely criminals, found with guns. I really hate (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.637)

  LEGO House design unveiled

Published: June 4, 2013. From LEGO.Com website. About Us. New Room. The right look for a LEGO® House The LEGO Group today revealed the design of the experience center “The LEGO House”. The center, which will be built in Denmark, illustrates the (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Brickfete 2013!

(...) snip Since Chris is so obviously enamoured with Chima (since he's going on about his love affair with that theme in every conversation...), I think it's time for a poll-- Chris should: build a 10 x 10 MOC for BrickFete using only his Chima (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: A good day for LEGO until....

(...) Well, even though I work for Roush, I prefer CART..., so I'm going to avoid taking the bait on the "better racing" part ;] You are right, the Cup cars have much more surface area. But it all goes to the title sponsor, so LEGO would have to put (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.637)

  New Logo Etc.

The VLC is still alive and growing! With the second LEGO Store coming to Vancouver this year interest in LEGO has never been greater in Vancouver. Is there some way to change the VLC Logo here? We recently updated it to (URL) you're looking for us (...) (11 years ago, 5-Jun-13, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

all
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

I'm going to address a few selective points here, please excuse me - tonight is my 9th wedding anniversary - goin out for a nice dinner. (...) That is very true. An armed and highly visible guard would have affected his decision, but I would contend (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Drugs and guns

(...) I don't think it was humor. I think he was being snotty. (...) Only if you consider a national bloodbath and endless guerilla war "bad." :-) (...) Ayup! And you know why we won't end the war on drugs? Because the police support it. You know (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.637)

  Re: Laws about sex.... (was something else)

(...) And this is something we need to be extremely carefull of. Anyone can become a suspect. Probing of suspects (and witnesses) must be based on careful documentation of the expectation of finding something. Extreme care must also be taken to keep (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.637)

  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) Well, since the returns were suggesting that this is going to pass 2:1, it looks like this is a good time to bring this thread back into play. Michigan doesn't really have a reputation as a gay-friendly State (outside of Saugatuck, at least), (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.636)

  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) Given the sheer numbers represented by organized religion in this country, and how strongly many members feel about certain issues, you can shout it until you're blue in the face, but the only way it'll have any affect is to pass an ammendment (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.636)

  Quarterly LEGO Fan Survey update

From LEGO Community Engagement and Events (CEE) Dear LEGO Fan community, In April 2013, we ran an installation of our quarterly LEGO Fan Survey, and we would like to share the results with you. Over 5,000 LEGO fans over the age of 13 participated (...) (11 years ago, 1-Jun-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all
(score: 0.636)

  Re: Brickfete 2013!

People wonder why I still post here, since there are very few replies... At the time of me posting this update, the original post has over 800 views, so people might not be posting, but they are still reading. Anyhow... on with the news. We are (...) (11 years ago, 31-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

all
(score: 0.636)

More:  Next Page >>