  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some comments on LPub

(...) One way to adress this is to keep the setting in memory also as a string, and never convert on the way of loading a config file into memory and saving it to a file again. Only when the setting is used to do calculations, it is converted from (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Handyboard assembly problem fixed

Dear Fred: No, we went through the assembly following your directions step by step. By the statement " Board OK", I meant that the tests upto the point of downloading pcode (second time with LCD in) tested OK. I did not want to bore the audience (...) (29 years ago, 7-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: maze solving algorithm

(...) Is it still supposed to go through the whole maze, mapping it to memory? Does it have a subroutine that finds the quickest path through the maze, by using only its memory? How did you fit the 5x5 array into your 32 variables and still have (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  U14 problem

I'm having a problem at stage 5.1 (memory power supply) of assembling my (first ever) Handy Board. The main and interface/charger boards have passed all tests up to this point. I've just installed C4, C5, and U14 according to the instructions. When (...) (28 years ago, 14-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Some sets I'd like to see

(...) Unless my memory is failing me, it was introduced in the original Dark Empire miniseries from Dark Horse Comics. It may have been in the sequel (Dark Empire II), or any books set after that time (Young Jedi novels). eric (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  (no subject)

I actually use a NVRAM memory of Dallas company in place of 62256 and extern battery. I Want to replace in the same socket for a little pcb with 16 K rom and 16 K ram. I want to know how to do that? Its´s posible? I will need other IC to decode (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Servo DEinitialization.

Sorry. I'll reread the documentation. I was going by memory. Fred G. Martin Fred G. Martin (...) Ross Tonkens (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: do these parts exist in these colors?

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) From memory I've seen the following colours: Pink Blue Red White Yellow The only coloured stem I've seen is green. Sanjay (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Voting Page

(...) I _thought_ I had a nagging memory of you telling me this. Hey, what do you know, I actually retained something you told me. ;-P Could you list them? -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Question about 8480

(...) I am doing this from memory, but I think your second idea is correct. The battery box is always on and the polarity switches are used to turn the motor and the micro motor on and off. Will (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) so he could (...) If my memory serves me correctly, there was a thread about using Playmobil (and other) motors on lego floating boats on rec.toys.lego (or maybe even alt.toys.lego) a long time ago. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) With enough memory (all my machines have at least 256, and that's enough) I'd rather run Linux and VMWare+NT and Office 2000 than Linux and StarOffice any day. Maybe if S.O. didn't suck I would feel differently, but I'll put up with the lags (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Inspired by Kevin's nagging memory, I decided to give this a try -- namely, making a set of robots out of standard pieces. (URL) kind of cheated, since the "normal" pieces I used all came from my big Plano box of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Fabuland related items

Sybrand Bonsma <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message news:FqDxGv.IHn@lugnet.com... (...) now (...) the (...) Thanks bunches! The Memory Game card pictures are wonderful. (Do you have examples of the other 10 ?) Are the figures in the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: malloc() bug found -- BAD MEMORY REGION :-(

Great! Well done, Martin! Toni "Martin Cornelius" <Martin.Cornelius@t-online.de> wrote in message news:38BDC2FD.85668C...line.de... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: New Set Availability at US S@H

(...) If memory serves, those were The Mayor, The Barrister, and The Coroner. Dave! (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Scheduled downtime 18 Jan 2001 for memory upgrade

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G79FyJ.Ev@lugnet.com... <snip>...Downtime should be about 15 minutes. (...) Little optimistic! :) Everyone knows that to determine the true time taken to perform a hardware upgrade is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: 7166 Minifig Questions

(...) Ok, this is from memory 'cause I'm at work, the set's at home, and I haven't looked at the minifigs in some time, so forgive me if I'm wrong: (...) The torso is very similar, but it's different. It has a "rope" belt painted on it instead of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Old question for LEGO Direct

Thanks Tomas, If memory serves me correctly LEGO Chairman Kjeld Kirk Kristiensen (KKK) helped start up the USA/LEGO in Enfield. That was before he became Chairman. Is his father GKC still alive. I thought not, but at the moment I'm not sure. I know (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  FLASH: A Lego Set Brought Back a Great Childhood Memory!!

Last week I was building a <set:6951> Robot Command Center that was MISB when I bought it. While opening the bags, I saw something that I had forgotten about. It was how the transparent colored 1 x 1 round plates used to come attached to a little (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.125)

More:  Next Page >>