  Search Results: Mosaic MOC
 Results 141 – 160 of about 25000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: First Mosaic - Joker

(...) Don't start glueing yet. You may have seen how my (URL) 42 mosaic> is hung. My mosaic is really hanging (it doesn't fall apart thanks to the frame), so I can easily lift it off the "hooks" and take it with me. If you have no intention at all (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

  First experience with LEGO Mosaic

I ordered a LEGO Mosaic recently, and had a few thoughts about how life and LEGO are alike in some ways. Anybody interested in reading some meandering philosophy on mosaics, LEGO, and getting old can read (and see some photos) of my custom-designed (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

  Re: Satisfying my mosaic envy

welcome to the mosaic builers club, John [grin]. Nice job, eric (...) ... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  New mosaic

I've just completed a new mosaic, my first. It's a 96 X 96 stud representation of the Vancouver Canucks logo. It features the current Orca logo and incorporates the older stick logo and part of the skate logo. It can be seen at (URL) to LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: Mosaic teaser / wallpaper

(...) That's awesome! It would be even awesomer if it fit my 2048 x 1536 desktop. 800x600 stretched to 2048x1536 starts looking like a mosaic itself. The recursive mosaic thing just hurts my head. :-) Derek (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic: NYC Skyline

The San Fran mosaic is a personal project. When done, it will be over 12 feet long and 6 feet high. It will be placed in the carport of my house. It will take a while to build, but I will bring whatever finished parts I have up to Brickfest. eric (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

Nice mosaic, Adrian. eric (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic: Song Of The Angels

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:HnFq85.1u9H@lugnet.com... (...) Beautiful Mosaic Eric. IMO that's a great painting to work off of too. I especially like how the reds came out in this. (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Mosaic Generator problems?

Has anyone else gotten Mosaic Generator to work? I tried loading a 640x480 BMP, and it just gives the hourglass and ultimately doesn't respond. Thanks! -Tim (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Expansion of Mosaic Line

Just a few suggestions here concerning the Mosaic line. Completely from the back of my head, I've been thinking about it for about 20 minutes now. It seems like a great idea to me to expand the mosaic line. (as much as you may think it is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: Mosaic Generator problems?

Hello Tim, Your problem is simple: Mosaic generator creates a model with one brick per pixel in the original image, so you are trying to create a mosaic with 640*480 bricks (more than 300000 !!!) (the figures above assume using 1x1 bricks) Reduce (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: Lego Mosaic - Build Your Own - Gone?

Thanks for looking into this, David. The Tiger mosaic looks to have a pretty even distribution of colors, so I'll try to shoehorn my image into this distribution, and minimize the purchase. Here is the giant Legolas mosaic (12 panels) I am (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: Satisfying my mosaic envy

John, Wow, all I can say is "Viva!" you have scored quite a "Victory" in mosaic :) The bas relief viola under the mosaic is really a cool idea too, let us know when you've posted pics that show this off better. I've really been wanting to do a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.946)

  Re: How to mount a LARGE mosaic

Ralph, I made a mosaic about that size this year. Here are my suggestions. First, I attached the baseplates to a wood backing (8'x6') using extra strengh liquid nails. I had experimented with it using a smaller baseplate and a piece of wood. After (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

  school mosaic project

Hi all, I am starting on a mosaic project for my kids school. I want to take the schools logo and create a large mosaic out of it. The logo can be viewed at (URL) am planning on involving the students as helpers to figure out piece requirements, (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

  Lego Mosaic on the late late toy show

Lego Mosaic got a mention on the Irish t.v. show .. The Late Late .. the Christmas special Toy Show.. watched by most of Ireland. They had a mosaic of the host I didn't see the whole show .. so i don't know if they showed any other Lego sets. (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

  Re: New Mosaic: Oasis from Sluggy Freelance

(...) Making a mosaic of a minifig. Now there's an interesting idea :) Too bad 99% of my yellow bricks are still in the Octan HQ though. Adrian (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

  Elvis mosaic in sepia

Just finished this mosaic of Elvis. Have tried to get a sepia effect using tan and transparent plates as well as the conventional greyscale mosaic plates. To view the image click here (URL) H. Boleg (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

  Re: Red lady mosaic

(...) Thanks, email sent! (...) That's true (mosaic can be more than 1 brick deep). And judging from your picture, SNOT comes very natural to you! :) Being mostly a castle builder myself, I just don't have very much experience with SNOT... Example 3 (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

  Re: Hang around for Scooby-Doo's mosaic

(...) Thank you for sharing your mosaic with us! it looks fabulous! i'm stocking up on bricks so that i can make a mosaic of my own some day. keep up the good work. positive feed back like this makes me want to keep improving Bricksaic. bob (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.945)

More:  Next Page >>