  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 921 – 940 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

The same happened to me when I downloaded using NetScape Navigator, I then used IE-5 and everything was fine (this tend to happen more and more offen typically with files NS does not know about, like .jar files). -- Søren (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: [ANN] leJOS: Replacement firmware for the RCX

-- MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Content-Length: 653 (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Firmware file version?

(...) The first line of each file should be unique, and you should be able to use it to infer the version number. At least the first line is unique for firm0309.lgo and firm0325.lgo. You can actually decode the lines if you like -- they are header (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Firmware file version?

(...) Somebody sent me a copy of firm0328.lgo and indeed it has a unique header string -- "firmdl0328.lgo", as expected. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Firmware file version?

(...) Change to rcs to rcx. Oops. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  RCX firmware equivalent ?

I am new to the group so apolgies if this is old material. Has anyone posted a schematic of the PCX on the web ? If so where ? I like the MIT brick concept, but would like to be able to use a open system approach to hardware and software. It appears (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  RE: ROM Firmware size limit? Firmdl bug?

(...) The limit is in the checksum routine built into the RCX - it only does a sum up to 0xCC00! So you may need to fiddle with firmdl to allow a larger SREC image, but only checksum up to 0xcc00. Hope this helps. Ralph Hempel (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: ROM Firmware size limit? Firmdl bug?

(...) does the (...) them (...) web (...) when (...) rcx_comms (...) have (...) I've not done latest merge (few lines in firmdl.c), but I've modified the rcx_comms to make it win32-working (100%) inside legOS. I will send ASAP modified firmdl source (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) Actually, there's a regulator on the Tower that takes the voltage for the digital side to +5 and keeps it there. The capacitor is only rated for 10V. The higher voltage will allow higher current through the IREDs as they are connected right to (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

Even more interesting.... I've also just replaced the IRED I replaced a few hours ago in my RCX :-( This time, I'm putting a limiting resistor between the IREDs in the RCX to keep the current within limits. The following is pure conjecture on my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

I'm hard pressed to understand why one would need to continually transmit from either the RCX or the tower? Data logging comes to mind, but there aren't many cases where there is a need for this. Listening can, of course, be done continously. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) For what it's worth, it's not actually that bad. I don't know the specs on the NPN transistor, but I suspect 1.14A would kill it almost instantaneously. One important factor you've left out of this equation is the 9V battery itself. We often (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Actually, it's the computer itself that determines the duty cycle. This does mean that you could change the duty cycle, but you should be aware that it would be at the expense of noise immunity and would require a higher sampling rate from the (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) <snip> (...) <snipped more> Well, no. The RCX receiver is a standard IR unit tuned to the carrier frequency. when I look a the signal on my scope, I get a nice square-shaped wave that is the same as the data byte (with start and stop bits) (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) Oops. I just assumed that the RMS vs Peak value of an AC transformer and the subsequent consequences for the tower were so obvious that anyone with an electronics background would have pointed it out, and since you didn't, I figured you must (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Gee, could you tell I don't have a block diagram of the innards of the RCX? 95% of the work I've done with microcontrollers has been based on the MC68HC705J1A, J2A and K1 series (mainly because that's what I have the development tools for). (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

Another way of working around the high power and range problems would be an IR repeater. Usually these are used to extend the range of IR remote controls to another room or to a stage. (URL) two-way device might be needed here -- I've also seen some (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Downloading Firmware

(...) Maybe, but I'd rather incriminate motherboard/OS/USB drivers. What do you use ? Philo www.philohome.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Velocità del firmware Lego

(...) Quando ho letto il messaggio originale mi sono cadute le braccia ... effettivamente non è lento ... E' FERMO !!!! 8-))))) Mi ero accorto "a naso" che la velocità di esecuzione non fosse questo gran che, ma 3ms per istruzione fanno (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: RCX Firmware speed versus legOS

"Michael Obenland" <obenland@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GuEtHr.M39@lugnet.com... (...) but only (...) assume (...) I was surprized at the wide disparity between 'empty loop' and loop with 'reading the sensor'. I suspect there is significant (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

More:  Next Page >>