 Robotics / RCX / 1104
1103  |  1105
Subject:
RCX firmware equivalent ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:41:22 GMT

I am new to the group so apolgies if this is old material.

Has anyone posted a schematic of the PCX on the web ?   If so where ?

I like the MIT brick concept, but would like to be able to use a open system
approach to hardware and software.   It appears that one could use a 8051 or
AVR processor and expand the I/O over what's available with the RCX.   I
would think this could be achieved by developing a C library for the NQC
that would support the 8051 or AVR I/O map.

I am interested in opening up the hardware to support IIC or SPI, etc.. and
would like to see a real open system approach.

Thanks, Stan  ak0b@swbell.net