  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 801 – 820 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Swan firmware crash!

Hi. I've installed new NQC and BRICXcc to test new functions in fast firmware by Dick Swan. I wanted to see if the new 1/1000th second resolution could let me drive a servo. When I try to use the SetMotorPower128 command, compiler is ok, downloading (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:I8II4B.13Io@lugnet.com... (...) (optional) (...) hi philo i found this sentence "Floating point variables New opcodes and intrinsic variables have been added to firmware to support 32-bit (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Firmware startup bug?

Probably related to the garbage on the lcd that you get when turning off the RCX with a sensor active: if there is a light or rotation sensor or a pressed touch sensor connected to the RCX when you download firmware legOS will crash immediately (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: BrickOS motor-output: Subject to change?

Do you use another firmware downloader besides firmdl3? Recent changes to BrickOS changed the memory layout a bit and this could be an issue. For example, I just discovered that the nqc firmware downloader doesn't like firmware files with (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Patched firmware to improve rotation sensor, was Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Hello Dick, Looks great, but it doesn't seem to work well here: - counts up 2 by 2, but counts down correctly one by one - loses count, especially when counting up. My tests were done with a brand new, unmodified rotation sensor. I mounted a wheel (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  nqc download firmware linux

Hi; I'm using RCX1.0 on linux (kernel 2.2.16; SuSE 7.0), nqc-version 2.0.2 and I have troubles with downloading the firmware under linux. I always have to change to Win98 and then the download works fine. On Linux I say at the prompt: nqc -firmware (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) Sorry, I was (accidentally) spreading FUD. Didn't occur to me that taking the batteries out would reset it. I assumed that "firmware" really meant firmware. --Todd (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Firmware File Location

(...) I think you need to install it to access the firmware file :-( But the same file is also available in the beta SDK: (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Enchanced Firmware

Hi, Can someone tell me wath the status is of the Enhanced Firmware? and the latest version of BrixCC? Regards Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: Firmware download troubles

A likely explanation for your downloading problem is the following. Standard Lego software uses 2400 baud data rate and a protocol that sends "double" bytes. The "double" byte is that each data byte is followed by its complement. Alternative (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: RCX firmware download

Hi Albert, (...) since you always get the error at the same point, maybe your version of NQC is too old? The firmware has increased in size, and some old versions can't handle that. Jürgen (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hns82p.1ItF@lugnet.com... (...) latest (...) plugged (...) firmwares (...) attempts (...) but in (...) it (...) BricxCC? (...) 2.0 (...) I have never been able to get bricxCC to properly (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

(...) Congrats again on the significant 'smart stuff'! Your feedback on the sensor bugs did the fix at the right time too. This firmware obsoletes a lot of Robolab and other RCX approaches, and analog interfacing ... What am I talking about? Motors (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: what is the RCX bios?

(...) It's a 16K hard-coded driver. It manages the permanent features of the RCX. From (URL) this page>: High level notes As expected, the ROM contains low-level routines for driving the RCX It controls the on/off/stall signals sent to the motor (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: Some comments (long)

(...) I've mislead you. The ROM does not support native threads. The firmware simulates cooperative threads. The firmware selects one of six functions to run based on priority and whether or not a run flag has been set for that function. The run (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: Swan Firmware

(...) Application Programming Interface (URL) Oh my god. I'm completly lost :( Sorry. (...) I'm not sure what you are confused about. The API defines a series of values and functions which you can use in your NQC programs. The three lines above show (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: RCX 1.5, 2.0 firmware, and remote control

I don't think so. The rom routine will process remote control event, you don't need to download firmware! You can try Beep button, it will beep without firmware. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

(...) Yikes! Do other forms of tower communication seem to work fine from within BricxCC? Does NQC download firmware in either fast or slow mode with your USB or serial towers? What errors, if any, are reported (and when do they appear - right away (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Re: direct manipulation of bits in RCX registers using NQC

(...) Matt, There are a few ways you can program your RCX. The main choice is if you use the standard firmware, or not. The firmware is pretty much like Windows Operating System. If you use NQC & the standard firmware, you don't need to worry about (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

  Problem downloading firmware (RIS 1.5)

Help! I just bought RIS 1.5, but.... I've installed the software, and when I go to the Set Up Options window, a red dialog pops up, reading "The RCX has no firmware. You must download it first." I click 'continue', then a short pause occurs, and the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.782)

More:  Next Page >>