  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 561 – 580 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Distance Sensor

(...) By far the easiest solution is to buy one or more rotation ("angle"?) sensors from Lego. I overpaid for mine, but I've heard that you can get these for about $17 US from Lego Shop at Home. (Sorry, I don't have the URL handy...) These sensors (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.001)

  RE: Thought on pbForth

(...) Wow! Great company indeed! (...) This would be a good idea, and one day, pbForth will get there. I used to ship a Tcl based shell with pbForth, but it wasn't working well on all platforms. Here's why pbForth is the way it is, and forgive the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.001)

  Windows NT Success Story!

I'm pleased to announce that the NT boxes in our computer science lab has LegOS installed and running under Cygwin! I'd like to share this success story in the hope that it might help those who are still battling the Redmond Behemoth. In our lab we (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.001)

  Re: ldraw wont work

(...) Redownload and reinstall the ldraw.exe installation archive. Steve (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

redownload
(score: 2.002)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) I forgot to mention - the files total to several megabytes - not something you want to redownload every time the applet starts up. (...) *sigh* yes, we should. Steve (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

redownload
(score: 2.000)

  Re: Street Sensation instructions on my site

FYI, if anyone downloaded the ZIP file, they may want to redownload it. I just finished rebuilding one for a coworker (he gave up due to the online instructions not cutting it), and in the process found various problems with some of the pics (extra (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst)

redownload
(score: 2.000)

  RE: rcx brick fail to download

Yes. Out of desperation, I removed all batteries. After waiting for a few minutes, redownload works fine. Thanks to all who have offered help, as always. -- E (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

redownload
(score: 2.000)

  Re: Expansion Board Files

argh! i'm sorry for this being so painful. doug (and anyone else who downloaded before 11:27 am today), please redownload and let me know if it's finally fixed. thank you, fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

redownload
(score: 2.000)

  missing two dat files - stu24b.dat and stu22c.dat

Please Help! If someone could email me or post them here, I'd be very thankful. Don't know what happened to them, and I dont want to redownload every parts update just to get 2 dat files. Thanks in advance. (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Re: I'm missing parts' primitives.

(...) Uhh, special trade regulations which prevent the transport of those files across national boundaries? They went to the government as payment of a data-import tariff? Seriously, I'd check the hard drive for errors, redownload and reinstall (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Uploading from RCX

TWO QUESTIONS! 1. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to upload a program to the RCX using Visual Basic?? 2. Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the RCX?? I would like to be able make changes to the VB code "online" (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Correction to Uploading from RCX

TWO QUESTIONS! 1. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to upload a program FROM the RCX to a PC using Visual Basic?? 2. Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the RCX?? I would like to be able make changes to the VB (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.4 Now Available

(...) That's the exact same thing that happened to me. In a way, I'm glad to see it's not a problem at my end. (...) Windows (...) Since I have a new machine, it wasn't as much a problem to do that, so I did. Twice. In one day. Luckily, the second (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Downloading

Fred- I'm the one with the HB that always worked with System 7 Mac 11si-now decommisioned. On my OS 8.1 Mac 6500 with Appletalk turned off, useing printer port-I used to be able to use IC253 cosole if the P-code was already Downloaded elsewhere. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  pcode 3.2 beta 1 with FP divide fix

Hi all, With Jon Howell's help, we now have available a new version of IC pcode which fixes the intermittent floating point divide problem. The divide problem was caused by a bug in the floating point library used by the pcode. The pcode works for (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Re: Serial line interrupt

(...) I had the same problem a few weeks ago, ended up writing an interrupt handler for the Handy Board which will buffer up the incoming serial information so that none of it is lost. I guess the Handy Board normally just polls the serial port (I (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

(...) No problem, that's what it's out there for. (...) The author of the program was also kind enogh to provide me with the source code so I could learn from it. (...) I leave the 3 default lights but I lower their intensity by reduceing their (...) (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

redownload
(score: 1.999)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:I6t5LD.1C8J@lugnet.com... (...) Replacement firmware is up to 100 times faster than the Lego supplied firmware. Lego firmware typically takes 3.2 milliseconds per opcode. In enhanced (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.812)

  Re: Swan Firmware

(...) The Swan firmware is Dick Swan's replacement firmware which is compatible with the standard LEGO firmware (firm0328.lgo). The Swan firmware is available at the link mentioned in this post: (URL) use swan.nqh (available in the zip file (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.806)

  How do I delete firmware from firmware?

I asked this question under a confusing subject that people may have missed so I am asking again. How does one delete firmware from firmware. I am looking for a solution for pbforth but the question could have be asked for LegOS or Quite C as well. (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.799)

More:  Next Page >>