 Robotics / 10088
10087  |  10089
Subject:
Uploading from RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:58:02 GMT

TWO QUESTIONS!

1.  Can anybody tell me if there is a way to upload a program to the RCX
using Visual Basic??

2.  Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the
RCX??  I would like to be able make changes to the VB code "online" without
having to make the changes on the PC and then redownload.  I know it can be
done with PLC's and since the RCX is like a mini PLC I thought maybe you
could!!

I am trying to make my own GUI and these are 2 features I would like to
incorporate into it.

Thanks