  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  YouTube Group For LEGO Machines

Hello! I've started a YouTube group for motorized LEGO MOCs: (URL) Check out the vids that are up there & join the group if you love mechanized LEGO, mindstorms, technic, etc! Cheers, Ben (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: New NXT updates at 'mindstorms.LEGO.com'

Can you explain how you "installed" them? And, what version of NXT-G did you have? Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Buser" <tbuser@gmail.com> To: <lugnet.robotics.nxt...ugnet.com> Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:22 AM Subject: Re: (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: rate gyro

does anyone know of a single-axis rate gyro that would be easy to hook up to either classic mindstorms or NXT? (...) ___...___ (...) ___...___ Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) Kelly, We definitely want two way communication with the Ambassador program. Official company announcements from LEGO, such as new products and programs, will be made mainly by Steve and Jan. Exceptions could be ambassadors speaking about a (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: New NXT updates at 'mindstorms.LEGO.com'

I installed them by following the instructions in the readme.txt. (importing the blocks, etc) I'm pretty sure it was 1.02. I was able to resolve the problem by doing a fresh install. Deleting the application folder and the mindstorm files in (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: Reed Switches was Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Good link! (...) I don't bend the leads on the reed switches at all. I use very small reeds, maybe 1 cm in length, solder directly to the straight leads, and then carefully trim them shorter. (Trimming is optional.) The switch is then (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: firmdl3 on Winnt - no more problems!

(...) NQC sends a command over the IR to what it expects to be the stock Mindstorms firmware. I know the `-d' option always reports the battery voltage so that may be it. In any case, it's not a problem, just ignore it. In my experience `nqc (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.481)

  Re: New NXT updates at 'mindstorms.LEGO.com'

(...) I believe you need to install the dynamic block update before the others will work. ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.481)

  Re: New NXT updates at 'mindstorms.LEGO.com'

(...) You will, of course, need to have (URL) adapter cables> to connect them. (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Søren Hilmer <sh@itplus.dk> wrote in message: (...) Søren's right, the problem comes from Netscape that downloads the .rar files as text. Now Francesco has updated his page with a zipped version of his files and hope anybody can safely download (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Linux knoppix and RCX

Hello all, The distribution name will be legoppix, the window manager is blackbox, and I'll have in a few day a distribution that i can distribute now there are this package : lejOS 2.1 brickOS 2.5 (better one for serial communication i think :)) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.480)

  NXT trike

Here's a quick project I've been playing with. It is a NXT trike built around the NXT and the large power puller wheels. It is controlled remotely from another NXT via bluetooth. Not much else to say, check out the pictures on NXTlog here: (URL) I (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.480)

  LNP and DLL

Hi there. I'm running cygwin (because I just have the usb tower) well I want to use the addressing mode of lnp. Ok I edit the file boot/config.h of the kernel and have this: #define CONF_LNP #define CONF_LNP_FAST #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x20 (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?

(...) This sounds really cool! Just to be able to pack all that functionality into a brick that size would be very useful. I'd buy a couple from you for sure. I assume you'd have IR on the thing, so you could always use the remote or commands from (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.479)

  Re: IR Tower

(...) The IR frequency can be changed with custom firmware, but I don't know if it can be made high enough. (22 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.479)

  Controllare l'NXT dal cellulare

Alla seguente pagina, trovate il software per controllare l'NXT da alcuni cellulari. (URL) Ciao Marco (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.479)

  NXT Bluetooth "Dongle" or "Adapter"?

I've noticed that the MindStorms User Guide in the NXT set and official Lego websites refer to using a Bluetooth "dongle" for your computer, but Bluetooth "adapter" is also commonly used elsewhere. In fact, I'm using the DBT-120 adapter, which is an (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.479)

  New LUGMap for LUGNET

Hi All, I'm glad to announce a first major change which is "visible" this time as well. LUGNET now has a brand-new, area-wide World LUG Map, simply called LUGMap. As yet the maps enclose 85 entries! Here are the details and how they work: The LUGMap (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

mindstorms
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Blue Bear (Frame Tech)

(...) -Snip- (...) -Snip- Hello Marco, when I completed the main body components I took some pictures before I started to cover up the frame work. So you are/he/she/they/mini-fig is are in luck! I even optimized the photos and they are all around or (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Marco Correia writes: [snip] (...) I need help answering the question "Can a Spybot send Mana IR-like protocol? I want my Spybot to control my mana. I'm too stupid to interpret to Spybot SDK on my own, and there's no (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.477)

More:  Next Page >>