  Search Results: Brad Justus
 Results 21 – 40 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Article about Brad Justus

(...) Not very informative? (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 1.280)

  Re: Article about Brad Justus

(...) Agreed. But, quoting from the press release (a form of "exuberant writing", to be sure): "Informative enables brands to market with consumers -- not just to them -- by engaging consumers in group discussion and dialogue about the brand. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 1.280)

  Re: Status of Brad Justus?

Steve Demlow wrote in message ... (...) TLC's (...) nine (...) concerned (...) See here: (URL) kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 1.269)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Interview on Mindstorms in Montreal Talk Radio

(...) (URL) an actress who was on the Fox TV show "Party of Five" playing the youngest sister of a set of siblings whose parents had died. Only notably because Greg Hyland had once served as the layout editor of a quick and dirty "cash in" celebrity (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brad, justus
(score: 1.247)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

AFAIK, this seller, NinjaPrincess, is a woman who deals with bulk bought Lego which she sorts and resells. I vaguely recall her having bought some 20,000 copies of Final Duel IIs for $1 each for resale from some clearance/wholesale group. (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 1.246)

  Re: 1 Question: assurances & limitations [Re: LEGOFan.net - central community... ]

(...) one of the points made by Brad Justus in the original WorldLUG discussion was that kid-oriented information is mired in a morass of legal difficulties particularly in Europe. There are laws about what you can show them, what you can ask them, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.lego)

brad, justus
(score: 1.246)

  Color Change background

First off, I apologize for bringing this issue up again, but a promise is a promise. I said I would deliver more background info on the color change, and here it is. In an effort to reduce the almost certain flood of responses to this post, please (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

brad, justus
(score: 1.244)

  goodbye... and hello

So... it seems that 2004 is shaping up to be a year of change for the LEGO Company. But it is, I believe, very much change for the good; as turbulent as things are at the moment, the company is becoming more focused upon, and more dedicated to, its (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego) !!

brad, justus
(score: 1.235)

  Article about Brad Justus

Here's a business wire article talking about Brad Justus becoming CEO of Informative: (URL) Brad! -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

brad, justus
(score: 1.229)

  Re: TLC Train Improvements

(...) [snipped] (...) Jeroen/All, Sadly, I fear you're right. One additional thing Brad Justus recently said (at LEGO World) was that he didn't think LEGO Direct should be making new trains for a while, but maybe just new track. I believe his reason (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 1.224)

  Re: TLC Train Improvements

"Erik Bush2" <erbush@gcasda.org> wrote in message news:Huo9B3.t05@lugnet.com... [snipped] (...) engine. (...) TLC (...) What I understand from your post is that: a) you want TLC to produce a (decent) American engine (and American waggons) and b) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 1.221)

  Re: sometimes i hate the telly...

(...) I watched the PBS NOVA documentary about the MER rovers. It was heart warming, made me think of Brad Justus and want to buy the big Rover set and watch it explore the terrain of Basementis Koudys powered by Lego solar panels and an RCX filled (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brad, justus
(score: 1.221)

  Status of Brad Justus?

Mr. Justus (executive vice president, I believe?) was not mentioned in TLC's press release that discussed downsizing their executive team from 14 to nine people. Given all the hullabaloo over several topics of late, I am concerned that we haven't (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 1.216)

  Re: DNS outage, service restored

(...) Well, I do not say this much, but thank you for the heads-up, though I suspected that something was indeed wrong in here. I am glad that it was not me being stopped, though. I have never said anything wrong in here...at least, when I was (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 1.215)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Actually, Brad Justus and Jake McKee have always told us that they believe the adult LEGO buyers to make up less than 5% of the retail market. We AFOL's think it's a bit higher, but not much. A good way to put it into perspective is this: go (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 1.213)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) No, I do not think we all agree that. (...) Yes, someone does so disagree. In fact I'd go farther, I think most of us do disagree, at least for the case of people that have little or no practical influence within LEGO (people who work in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad, justus
(score: 1.210)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

Hi all, One website to rule them all One website to find them One website to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the land of Denmark, where the LEGO lie. Sorry, just had to do that. ;) Okay, on to the thread. These are random thoughts (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

brad, justus
(score: 1.210)

  Brad Justice, superhero

With Brad Justus now moving on to bigger and better things, this seems as good a time as any to share something I threw together almost a year ago, just after coming back from BricksWest 2003: (URL) it has a little fun at Brad's expense (which is (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people) !!

brad, justus
(score: 1.206)

  Re: The end of an all-too-brief era

(...) line is alive and they have plans for it, and at that moment I felt satisfied. The day after my brother Giulio met Brad again along the corridors of the LEGOWORLD and asked him a few more questions. Shortly, Brad confirmed that Mindstorms has (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 1.206)

  Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

I've been taking a lot of photos of LEGO people and their creations over the past 18 months, and right after I got back from NWBrickCon 2003, I thought it would be fun to see what all those photos looked like in an ultra-fast chronological photo (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

brad, justus
(score: 1.205)

More:  Next Page >>