  *97883 (-5)
  005 Samsonite Discovery Set Inventory (12 stud DIA gear wheels)

Outer Box contains two cardboard trays, Number of pieces: Top tray = 292, bottom tray = 41 Total pieces = 333 Number of elements: Top tray = 46, bottom tray = 12 Total elements = 58 The top tray contains 6 small and one large opaque white open (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: What is Microfig?

LEGO calls it microbuilding. The LEGO World Club Magazine Number 3 1999 has a picture of a micro truck & trailer with the words "Try MICRO-building" on its cover. On pages 20 tere are 5 micro cars On page 21 there are 5 micro trucks Also it says (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  HP encoder

Hi, Does anyone know how to connect HP optical encoder to HP quadrature IC and Handyboard? Thanks. Regards, Will (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) I'm not sure exactly what Pawel's plans are, but I gathered he plans mostly on hosting pictures and less on linking (This is just a guess ;-). (...) It's always good to have motivation! And I can't wait to see your next creation ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what do we do first?

James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) Our site, www.nclug.net, is being hosted by Pair Networks, the same folks that host LUGNET. I chose them based on recommendations from a number of people and the ability to scale up the site as need arises. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact