  *97824 (-10)
  QC

If you downloaded the QC files. I found an error in the QC.H file. Change the LCDPrintn to LCDPrint , otherwise most of the C programs will not compile correctly. John A. Donaldson (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Parts info

Hello there! I've just launched myself into the world Ldraw to document some of my creations (last night in fact I did my first model rendering). However, there are a few parts I could not find in the latest Ldraw parts list (maybe I'm just looking (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  An epoch in my life...

Today was a landmark for me. It marked a new epoch in my life. Today I modified my first lego element! (1) Up 'till now I've seen some really great creations that were created by painting or modifying lego just a little... or a lot... For example, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  CameLUG (was Re: a name for "castle world")

(...) Oooh! Oooh! I like that one. :) (in case you hadn't picked it up) James (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) That's theoretically a good idea, but there's a problem with that - who are considered founders? Just the site designers? Everyone who offered something, like a map, a suggestion, an idea that turned out a hit? How do you decide if one is a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Train Control

Bingo!! I just realized this earlier today and need to test that, but my Lego motor is burned up and need a replacement...... James Powell wrote in message ... (...) too (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Witch head and hair

I took a leap today and removed the icky grin graphics from my BV witch. I had been thinking: I love the hair, but that face is not going to work in my BV town. It came off with nail polish remover, though not as easily or nicely as I'd have liked. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  ebay is flakey tonight

ebay is experiencing problems tonight, so if you plan on a snipe attack , do it now. Especially if you'll be snipe-ing something of mine :) (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New mod to double decker passenger train

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Larry Pieniazek (<388A44BC.CDEF4748@...ager.net>) wrote at 00:01:00 (...) Ah. But there is a difference between 'I recognise that' and 'It is a good model of that'. Yes, you are right. It is harder to make something recognisable (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New mod to double decker passenger train

Dear James M., I just wanted to say again, you are one of my personal "gods of Lego®" (next to Eric Brok)! Please go on with your design of european "trash". I rally enjoy your page whenever I visit it, or show it to a friend of mine. And of course (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact