 CAD / 3424
3423  |  3425
Subject:
Parts info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:37:23 GMT

Hello there!

I've just launched myself into the world Ldraw to document some of my
creations (last night in fact I did my first model rendering).  However, there
are a few parts I could not find in the latest Ldraw parts list (maybe I'm just
looking in the wrong place?) and I am wondering if anyone else has the created
the following parts:

Town / Castle minifig hammer (not the one on the tool wheel)
lattice / bar inserts for 1x2x2.6 arch top windows

Any help locating the parts would be appreciated.  If these are in fact not
yet made, I do not wish to impose myself on anyone to create them for me since
I have no idea how much work goes into creating the parts .dat files.

Dan