  *97152 (-10)
  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) pun! (...) Exactly. I was quite impressed with how you use plates and bricks sideways, and these Roman numerals are great. Excellent work! BTW, you're not planning to take your clock apart to supply pieces (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  LEGO r/c car (was: I have a solution for freeing motor ports)

(...) Each time I see the R/C car (most recently on clearance at Target) I get excited, expecting it to be a simple trasmitter plus an RCX-sized box with two motor outputs that is then built into a model. This would be a great set, and would make it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CC acceptance

(...) This is the nicest part about being in the US--I've been able to demand payment in my currency, with reasonable expectation that the buyer will be able to provide it. (...) That's true in MI and NJ as well, IIRC--but it's very grey in both (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Thanks <blush> as for collecting vegetation, I have to say its a real shame that shop at home stopped selling the trees and fences set.... it was my favourite! Silas Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) idea; (...) other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Hey, wowee!!!!~ I love it, I love it!! The house itself is very well done (love the battlements!), but the grounds set it apart. Best job of Lego landscaping I've seen! I'm trying to collect vegetation just so I can do something like what you've (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Aste

(...) Su certe sigle (e loro interpretazione) sono state spese molte parole e molti messaggi, comunque questi sono i significati che generalemente si danno: MIB (Mint in box) indica un set ancora integro con scatola in perfette condizioni, come (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Target Concerns?

(...) This is right only as far as the stock you see--since you haven't seen what *has* been moving, nor the fact that it's moved, I would hazard to guess that your perception of the percentage of items they were eventually forced to clearance is (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?

(...) I must ask this, even though a bit off topic but... This is what I've been thinking of doing (getting a one bedroom apartment) but the thing that's made me hesitant is that my dad says it costs an exorberant amount of money to live on your (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Amazing...

Carlo Ottolina ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) E chi non può venire come fa a vedere ? Ma dove l' hai tovato il 3033 ? Questi mitici 1200 pezzi cosa sono, solo mattoncini 2X4 o altro di vario genere ? (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Pics of MOC Lego phone!

Here are some pictures of the Lego phone I built. I have a couple of problems with it, which will require buying another phone for parts to fix, but it dose work, and I'm proud of that! Click on the picture of the phone (URL) to our homepage (Lego (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact