  *96970 (-20)
  Re: Lista set disponibili

Ho trovato la seguente scatola : 4555 Carro ponte movimentazione containers £ 150.000 Sono disponibili due scatole, ma uno la prendo io. Se a qualcuno dovessero interessare può mandarmi una mail diretta. pacoga@tiscalinet.it ciao Paco ! (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) Thanks! :) (...) Two come in 7134 A-Wing Fighter Jeff (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Ok. I'm on the west side, in the suburbs (Wheaton). It takes me about 20 minutes to get to 355 and then I can shoot north from there. (...) I am referring to travel costs more than Legofest costs. When would this fest be?? -Tim (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

(...) Kevin, Do you think you could write some captions so us non-NELUGgers can know who people are? Thanks. -Tim (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

All kidding aside, if he put in an RCX that would do that, he could also have it chime with it's built in sound ability. Mike Poindexter John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message news:FonKH5.GIJ@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

Oh! Cool! These are so great, Jeff. Where did you get the solid-black lightsaber blade you used for the druid staff? I know where the solid-gray ones come from. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (...) on (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

There is no better cure for a LEGO addiction than one more tub of LEGO therapy. ;-) -Nick Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) Not (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  No new Scala items for 2000?

Does anybody know whether there'll be any Scala stuff this year? The line isn't even mentioned in the January S@H catalogue. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  need instructions 6919 insectoid

Help, my son needs the instructions to the model 6919 insectoid, does anyone have copies they could send us? Thanks (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Droids (8000, 8001, 8002)

(...) I think these two statements are contradictory. Seems like the construction material and techniques used to make "one of the best purely mechanical sets" would be more than a mere novelty. The new beams work *very* well in the look-and-feel of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

(...) Very, very nice! Well done! Now, your next project is to hook up a MindStorms RCX with a rotational sensor, to calibrate the grandfather clock with the RCX's internal clock. And, automatically wind the clock after a certain number of hours... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

(...) Well, I think you're crossing the line between therapy and addiction! Not that I'm criticizing--I'm just envious 8^) Dave! (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) Yup, I've thought about that, but I'm not really big on themes like that. (...) Thanks! Yup, She's got a Clear Diamond-capped staff. I have a large number of Staves and Maces that I've created. I'll try to get them scanned in, too. Jeff (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) Off-topic aside - I love making Civilization maps, Shiri. If you'd like to trade maps, send me mail. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Target Concerns?

(...) My only concern is that we just got our first target in North Eastern Massachusetts last summer and I have not seen a single thing clearenced yet. (...) I am sure that LEGO does not sell on consignment so I am sure they track their sales based (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Dave Eaton's Grand Piano

There are a TON in 5571 - 26, I believe. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Droids (8000, 8001, 8002)

(...) Seems like most traditional Technic constructions get rigidity by the combination of friction pegs and stud-and-tube layers. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

Uh, not if you buy in the quantity some of us buy it :-/ (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

(...) The clock does make a rhythmic tick-tock sound... actually closer to a click-clunk sound. I thought about a strike-train/chimes... but didn't want to go overboard [grin] -- the mechanics would be that much trickier... plus LEGO bricks don't (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Target Concerns?

With all this talk of Target's massive Lego clearance (about which my only complaint is that I wasn't able to take better advantage of it), I'm concerned that Target might not stock Lego as heavily in the future, considering they seem to have sold a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact