 General / 13912
Re: Dave Eaton's Grand Piano
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:06:15 GMT

There are a TON in 5571 - 26, I believe.

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Erin Windross writes:
By the way, where did you get the black macaroni bricks?

I got my black macaroni's from 2 sources:
6953 Cosmic Laser Launcher (has 4)
6085 Black Monarch's Castle (has 12)

I think I also remember that someone said there were a bunch in 5571 Giant
Truck, but I could be wrong... I never had that one...

DaveE

(moving to lugnet.general...)