 General / 37570
Re: Dave Eaton's Grand Piano
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, Dave sent me some pictures of the grand piano he made so I could use it in an upcoming project.
<SNIP>

Jeff

0 Dave Eaton's Grand Piano

(dat snipped - look in lugnet.cad.models for message 948)

Many thanks to Dave and Jeff for getting this to the web - I now have 3
pianos, including the all-white model used by the famous "Legorace" (that's
Leh-Go-Rah-Chay), the very flamboyant concert pianist.

I usedd a trans-yellow cone to simulate the candelabra; it was as close as I
could get on short notice in this same scale....

Oh, what I'd give for tan macaroni bricks to round out my piano collection
with!!!!

One of these will grace the stage at the SF GATS in August inside Dave
Porter's bandshell, I hope...

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115