  *96870 (-5)
  Re: Cannons

(...) It wasn't a micronaut toy that caused the choking death, although those toys had plenty of shooting rubber-tipped missiles and the like, but a BattleStar Galactica spaceship (colonial viper) toy. The kid stuck the nose of the spacecraft down (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)

(...) About 5 or 6 years ago, I would regularly bring receipts back on clearance items which had gone down further to receive the cash difference. That is, if I had bought some of set XXX, and then I found a Target store with that same set marked (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [LDS] Is the keyword PLOT free?

(...) Good. Then I hereby claim it. (...) I wasn't either, but then came LDS Shell, and I changed my mind. After the Redraw button is clicked on, the Editor re-reads the source file. (...) Correct, is there a better terminolgy? If those two (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) I thought about this briefly-- after all I do have one brown window which would look great... I think the thing I most wanted are brown shutters, though... having them red or blue or yellow or white just didn't quite look right. (The other (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What stage of developement is datsville in?

thomas burger <tburger666@aol.com> wrote in message news:FoJxI7.F81@lugnet.com... (...) No, just slowed to a crawl 'till I have more available time. I added Ryan's excellent raceway, and it crashed POV-Ray, so I need to spend some time figuring out (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact