  *96498 (-20)
  Re: Page update and get-together announcement

(...) ashley discussed some very interesting ideas he's been working on (much more than we've pictured there). perhaps he'll clue us all in on his plans at the get together. (...) yeah..it's supposed to be shopping news (two words-one term)...maybe (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

(...) The Target employee was working through her list of markdowns, and mentioned the RIS and the TIE/Y Wing as being 75% as well, but since there were none left, it didn't matter. I would assume $49.44 and $12.44 if you could find them. John B. (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Scott Sanburn's MISB sets on E-Bay: Update 4

To All, I have posted several sets MISB on E-Bay to support my ever growing collection. These are some really good sets. Sets #1252,1253,1254,1255,1256 - Complete Collection of Shell Sets: 100.00 (URL) 1775 - Jet Airliner: 39.00 (URL) - Mail (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

(...) You mention that the RIS is marked down again, do you happen to know how much? Thanks. -Adam (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Diana's town & train auction , update 6

Welcome to Diana's town & train auction, Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions. u = used with instructions but without the box. s (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

(...) I was disturbed by this (URL) (big pieces so that you don't have to build).. or something similar! What type of fig is that anyway? Should I be worried that I don't see the Falcon or the UCSs? :( Richard (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

(...) Yes, thanks. (I'm catalogue scanning too, and it's hard work!) Will you also allow Brickshelf to host a copy, out of interest? (...) The US and other catalogues seem to imply the only Model Team-esque sets are the Star Wars Ultimate (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) Norway. (...) Good news !!! Some of you have asked for a final follow up - and here it comes. After I posted the two messages to Lugnet News Group in november 1999 John DiRienzo has reestablished our contact by sending me an email where he (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) I have the following as my MOC (I just came out of my Dark Ages in December, so I've loaded up on recent sets), and a guess to the theme's intent: Grey Ninja are used (not terribly effectively) by my good, blue-flag (ninja and Knight's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

Thanks for all your work Michael. I didn't find anything in the 'Model Team' range - did I miss it? Phil in Yorkshire. ----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

(...) Sounds good to me too, FWIW. Also, in a similar vein to the start of this thread, Toy Stack has a single Exploriens 'nasty open flying thing' (6856) [1] for 6.99, which I'll pick up for someone if it's still there when I get your mail. They (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  RE: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

Following up on this thread from last year... While taking apart my Space Shuttle (I needed the turntable for another project), I noticed that they used this type of connection 4 times. In the tail fin, and in the lift arm in the cargo bay, two (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FoLH5u.D6x@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Michael, but what a disappointment. It bears an uncanny resemblence to the German one, though. Even the cover is the same this year. Huw (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Building a giant castle

(...) Yup. But with 5000 mostly castle pieces, you should still be able to do a decent-sized castle - maybe about half the size of Strombrachter? (Pawel - how many pieces are in there, anyway?) As a reference: This was done with only a few castle (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

Why would they have a clearance sale and then not have the stock to be cleared out? I don't know how much they pay TLC for the sets, but I doubt its much less than $50-60. They aren't making enough money on each set for the trouble, I would think. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  supercar e varie ed eventuali

Lo so che i piu' bravi lo avranno gia' visto, ma per me e' una novita: (URL) seguite il link rcx vi da le istruzioni per montarlo nella supercar :) Qualcuno e' riuscito a trovare le specifiche tecniche del regolatore montato sui canali del rcx (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Proposed solution to RcxCC / NQC problem

(...) Your proposal is great. Looks like the very best way to go. Uwe (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Building a giant castle

(...) I think it all depends. First what color is the castle going to be? If the answer is Gray or DkGray then the answer is the basic block buckets are not going to help. If the Castle is going to be Red, Black, or White then I would say the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

You MAY have gotten it for that much from WBStore. I ordered a bunch right after they went on sale, and called today to confirm shipment, and was told EVERYTHING from both of my orders is on backorder until Feb 18! Nice of them to say that on the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

The ones in the South Bay are totally inconsistent. I just called several, and they haven't marked them down further, even though they are in the same region. They all INSIST Wed is not the markdown day. Grrrrrrr. Of course, none of them have the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact