  *96434 (-20)
  Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?

I bought the 8448 supercar about 3 months ago. It's been sitting on my desk at work and hasn't really been touched at all. The doors have been opened probably 30 times. This leads me to my problem. The doors are raised automatically by a spring (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

(...) Exactly my point. 'Official' "alternate" models are the models that can be made using the pieces supplied in the set, and instructions are given in the instruction manual that comes with the set. this would include Technic sets and Technic (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ideas for Concepts/Themes needed!

One word : Vikings! Farlie A wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

It is now uploaded to anybody who wants to see -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to be good 212 models and going up Michael Edwards (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  - - - FS/FT: Lego Sets, Parts, and Minis

(These are for trade too) SETS: 5 Xtreme Team value packs (Sets 1088, 1098, 6572 NEW in shrink wrap) $7.00 each 8251 Sonic Cycle no instructions, possibly missing a couple of pieces. $5.00 2x 7111 Droid Figther NEW $5.00 each 6255 Pirate Comic, NM, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) ... (...) Hmm. A software package which shows how mechanisms work, based on LEGO Technic. An electronic version of the DACTA Simple Machines sets! Oooo. Way cool idea. :) Steve (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

When someone said Walmart was discounting items on their web site I guessed this might be also a hint that they were further reduce items at my local WalMart store. I found a Ninjas Flying Fortress for $39.00 and a bunch of other goodies. They had (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mindstorms UK

Hello After the Y2K bug had killed of American Airlines in Heathrow and Dublin, i have made some money after been called out to do some repairs at these sites Now the question is, where is the cheapest places in the UK to buy a Mindstorms Kit I know (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 25% off at Sears Tuesday only

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message news:3883E8AC.6C43@ican.net... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Ideas for Concepts/Themes needed!

(...) Both! Also Do you know if there is anywhere to host it? ( As part of Lugnet perhaps?) Alex (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) Well, your site inspired me to come up with my own (ridiculously complicated, multi-generation) backstory (including gods), and start building models to illustrate key events in the history. It's Ninja/Japanese-themed (I'm learning, so it's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) You're right. Most parts of the 8448 S3 Super Car II instructions are very easy, especially since they provide plenty of circles and arrows to point out what goes where. But there were a few steps I looked at and wondered why they put so much (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Looking for a piece

(...) the former, and can check if you want. Unfortunately they might be hard to find now. :: paul (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

(...) You should ask that to Lego. ;) We try to follow the Lego numbering scheme as far as known. As far as CAD is concerned there is no need for a different part, it's just a matter of changing the colour properties. Rui Martins (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  CASE style in filenames (was Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

I have given up on my CASE-SENSITIVE choice, and I now have a Summary of all this talk, with some taughs in the middle. Apart from visual aspect, all files should (not MUST) be UPPERCASE. for compatibility issues, because: - MSDOS keeps the files in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: my great new find!

(...) Well if you are into different themes you could always use them for log roadway, i.e. a roadway where the logs are cut down and then tied together with rope. I believe that this was sometimes called a "corduroy road" and was used to distribute (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Free Web Space"

(...) my webspace there for auction pics, but I am soon going to be outgrowing the space there. Kevin Kevin (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ideas for Concepts/Themes needed!

Farlie, (...) Input on the webpage, the theme ideas, or both? Scott S. (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What am I missing here?

The top bidders in all three of the largest minifig lots have contacted me already, so I have every reason to hope that they will pay what they bid. When they do, I will of course help their feedback, as I hope they will all help mine. Thanks, Naji (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What am I missing here?

I just had a very lucky day. Most all of those minifigs were in my last auction in August ((URL) and didn't get a bid at about 80 cents each. As much as I dislike eBay, I knew it was the only way to raise enough money to pay for college this (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact