  *96387 (-5)
  Re: 2951 (not quite finished)

(...) The x-yEDGE.DAT files use color 24 internally to draw the edge-lines. If you reference these files with color 24, they will draw the edges with the edge-color for the edge-color of your part. Which might actually be the main color of your (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

J.W.Hummer <mr_spin_2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FoK0qo.C0A@lugnet.com... (...) too) (...) the (...) The wheels (and radiator piece) from the Adventurers sets are great for making classic autos. I agree that chrome hubcaps would be great (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Storage needed

(...) I have a ton of these as well. Almost all of my Lego is in these, and they work great for me. (Some stuff is just to big to fit in them, and some stuff, like standard bricks and plates, I just have too many of to put in them) I'm thinking of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage needed

I use Sterlite (sp?) containers (very similar to Rubbermaid). I have ten shoebox size containers for various specialty pieces (and use 25th Anniversary tubs for my basic bricks). Like Rubbermaid, Sterlite containers are transparent, they stack well, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Sounds great! We should probably get the exact dimentions of the window before doing it too (although like the Mindfest SW display, we can have our own "custom" setup that might look cooler when not restricted to space, too...) (...) I think (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact