  *95434 (-5)
  Re: Catalog nostalgia

I think that the difference in the catalogs may be representative of who Lego seems to be targetting them to, and this is indicative of the market today. The older catalogs seem to me to be targetted towards parents, and are from a time not so long (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

We here in MN are in no mood today to help out *any* group from St. Louis;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Big Blue Tubs

Anyone know where I can find the large blue tubs (In USA) for purchase from an online resource? I need to do a price compare. Allready looked on kbkids.com and toysrus.com. -Earle (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Make and dependencies

Perhaps I don't understand what needs to be done to get "make depend" to work properly. I'm working on a Win95 box. After exectuting this command for the kernel (in the boot directory) I do not end up with a complete ".depend" file. I get the error (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

I had a trial copy of Dream Weaver that saved the source in a readable format. It's a nice program, but it is also expensive. Build On! John Matthews Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:388182D0.4E82F9...faq.com... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact