  *95127 (-10)
  Re: WTB/WTT for red bushings from #695 (clarification)

(...) A slight clarification--after looking at the picture, I'm pretty sure there should be just two bushings missing (one on each side, as these appear to be the same bushings which I have two of (but am missing two more of also). They are the same (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) IMO, space isn't dead, it's just renamed as Star Wars. And, unfortunately, Lucasfilm will release, in the future, SW episodes 2 and 3. That could mean no Space for 10 years. Then, what about those gobs of novels that follow Return of the Jedi? (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WTB/WTT for red bushings from #695

If anybody has extras after Eric is hooked up, I still need 2 red bushings also , along with several other parts from the 780 Road Construction Set (387 Euro, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

But it´s not illegal (or what to call it) to have a URL like this: "www.someserver.com/...ame/lego", is it? --Tobias (...) need a (...) lego (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Correction to Uploading from RCX

TWO QUESTIONS! 1. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to upload a program FROM the RCX to a PC using Visual Basic?? 2. Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the RCX?? I would like to be able make changes to the VB (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) I like this idea as well, and had thought of it. I agree, it is a great idea. Oh, and I like that new word,"automagically" :) Ryan (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)

  Newsgroups for LUGs?

I have an idea (which may or may not have been thought of, posted before) that I feel would greatly aid LUGs and their members. Could LUGNET add newsgroups for all the LUGs who want them and have them automagically crosspost to the regional groups (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Yes, absolutely. In my case, rather than worry about stickers I can actually get I have been working with making stickers for things that either never were (i.e. nude lego torsos, yellow tudor corner walls) or things that I want more of (i.e (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

If you think that the cowboy hats are ugly and that it was better before without them, well then look here! (URL) a scan from the 1985 catalog, and what is one of the minifigs wearing? If you can´t find him, he´s just about to enter the train door. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Most recent animal list

I know this has been done before, but here is my version of the list: Horse- brown, white, black, brown/indian printing, white/indian printing Introduced in 1983 (?) Parrot- red, yellow, brown, black, grey, multi-coloured Introduced in 1989 (?) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact