 Trains / 3607
Re: Scan your stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
I've created a FAQ on scanning Stickers... Is there any interest?

Yes, absolutely.

In my case, rather than worry about stickers I can actually get I have been
working with making stickers for things that either never were (i.e. nude lego
torsos, yellow tudor corner walls) or things that I want more of (i.e
soldiers, other tudor walls, guarded inn signs).  I think my scans are coming
along alright -- where it breaks down is in the printing from my crappy color
inkjet onto white avery adhesive papers.

Any information concerning color sticker printing at a service bureau (cost,
specific media, method of file delivery, etc.) would be very much appreciated.

-- Richard