 Trains / 3602
Re: Scan your stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:01:48 GMT

"J.W.Hummer" wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
How does everyone feel about scanning in your stickers from your sets?
(Before they get stuck on if possible)

I've scanned the 4555 set in both Hires Black and white and 24bit
colour.

Printing them out on overhead plastic or clear sticker sheets should be
easy.

Any interest in this?

Dean

I would like to try this with any sticker.  What kind of sticker paper do you
use? Sometimes I print-out images on paper & then tape them.

I've created a FAQ on scanning Stickers... Is there any interest?

Basically for black and white I'll use Clear plastic labels and my laser printer.

For the colour ones I'll make a sheet and then have them printed at a print shop
in colour on plastic labels.

Dean