  *95023 (-20)
  Re: Target Observations

Red dots means there aren't any in the backroom. Grey dots means same as above but the item has been ordered. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) I would like to try this with any sticker. What kind of sticker paper do you use? Sometimes I print-out images on paper & then tape them. -J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Roman Villa MOC Updated

Hi all, I have posted an update to my second big building project. This one is a Roman provincial villa, and as Erik Wilson said about it, now the ordinary population of the Ancient Theme has somewhere to live. (URL) villa is a sprawling, modular (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic)

I hope this is the right group for this (it has to do with Star Wars, afterall)... Anyway, i got the latest issue of Animerica (www.animerica-mag.com), and inside was an article on the Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic). The Artist, Kia Asamiya, is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Target UPC phenomenon

No ripped UPC's although I did notice the UPC on one of my finds was mutilated with a black magic marker..??? why I don't know!! Regards Dave PS want a train set for that price as well "Dan Delcollo" <dpdelcollo@ucdavis.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

(...) Now I know why there aren't any good deals around here -- too many AFOLs! As soon as the prices dip, the vultures swoop in. ;) Of course, having Larry living *between* me and all the big stores doesn't help. (...) Hmm. I can't wait to see what (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:387FEF21.CEC4CD...rve.com... (...) No, there aren't. :) "Making the rounds" requires visiting only five stores. But this place is actually a hardware/furniture store with a funny little (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

(...) True, but special pieces -- anything from roof-peak-connector slopes to whole minifigs -- will be worth more money to builders, so TLC will be incentivized to offer smaller lots of these pieces, at a higher price per piece. At least, I'm (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

(...) Hmm, yes, I see what you mean. I should add a few to my ship, just in case of emergency. The eternal in-process LDraw ship is at: (URL) Steve (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

Well, that KBKids.com does beat this deal, except that this is in Canada, and you can't order from KBKids.com if you live in Canada. So I guess the offer still stands for fellow Canucks. -- Paul Davidson Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Target UPC phenomenon

Noticed an interesting phenomenon at Target stores and was wondering if anyone here knew the reason. I too participated in the mad dash to target clearance for all sorts of great stuff. I was specifically after Mindstorms stuff. I was able to find a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

(...) Yeah, but at $32, I think it is a pretty good deal! (...) Hehe. Don't worry, I understand! It happens to me sometimes, especially after a week of work or school. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu (Kevin Knoot) wrote in <FoCJ8u.GL9@lugnet.com>: (...) That's how I build most of my new sets. Dump the pieces out, hide the instructions, and see how close I can get to the pictures on the box. This is usually trivial with (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: SW9 model

Oh man Larry I hope you did not have to type those instructions in because my LDraw program is broken (might be from that virus in my floppy). I have an address from a page from KCS (Kansas City Southern) Railroad (passes though my area) But they (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Jan/Feb Mania

mah3000@aol.com (Mark A. Herzberg) wrote in <FoCGFx.JEM@lugnet.com>: (...) Does anyone know when exactly this convention will be? The ad doesn't mention the dates. It points you to www.legolandca.com, which seems to have absolutely no information (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I saw 6097 for $40 today.

(...) Oh my gosh! I'm such an idiot (1). I thought you meant 6093, the Ninja castle. I already have the Batlord castle. Got it for $40 in KB in the Natick mall. I think they're fresh out of these by now, though. I read it quickly, I was excited... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My ReVUE: 6710

Background: I was at Toy Works and saw a small batch of these hidden behind some other LEGO sets around March 1999. I had to get them at only $1.99 each. Then, it was deja-vu. I was at MacFrugal's just about a month ago and found a small stack (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Parsing Pause database

BramL@JUNO.com (Bram Lambrecht) wrote in <FoCz5y.DMp@lugnet.com>: (...) <STDIN>; (...) copy of (...) some (...) Bram, check out: (URL) think the files referenced on those pages are already basically in the format you're looking for. That's where (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

(...) I must say, wow. Looks like a professional lego set up. Is that red building the bank that showed up around 88 or so? I seem to recall builiding that thing at one point in time in my life. (My legos are about 1700 miles away so I can't check (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact