 Star Wars / 5466
5465  |  5467
Subject:
Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 05:05:31 GMT

I hope this is the right group for this (it has to do with Star Wars,
afterall)...

Anyway, i got the latest issue of Animerica (www.animerica-mag.com), and inside
was an article on the Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic).  The Artist, Kia
Asamiya, is well known for his work on Silent Möbius.  I don't know if it'll be
released here in the US or not, but I'll let you know if I find out.  I'll try
to get some temporary scans of the Characters up this weekend.

Incidently, he wasn't allowed to see the film until he was already half
finished, due to Lucasfilms' extreme secrecy.

Jeff