 Star Wars / 5532
Re: Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:39:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:

Anyway, i got the latest issue of Animerica (www.animerica-mag.com), and
inside was an article on the Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic).  The Artist,
Kia Asamiya, is well known for his work on Silent Möbius.  I don't know if
it'll be released here in the US or not, but I'll let you know if I find out.

It already has been.  Well, the first issue, anyway.  By Dark Horse, in the
same format as their other Star Wars Manga books.

I have to admit, I only leafed through it, so I really can't comment on how it
is.

eric

Well, That's nice to know!  The article's Author may not have known about the
release date at writing time, so that may be why it wasn't mentioned.  Of
course, since the article was more about Kia Asamiya than the Manga, that may
be why also.  :)

Jeff