 Star Wars / 5465
Re: Sith Infiltrator pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:11:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:

Anyway, can anyone recommend a website that has good pictures of the
Infiltrator from different angles?  I'm sure my model isn't that accurate
color-wise, but I'd like to see how close I came.

You might try the official Star Wars website (www.starwars.com).  They have
features on many different ships.  I don't know what they might have on the
Infiltrator, though.

Failing that, if you don't mind shelling out a couple bucks, you can pick up
the Episode I Amazing Cut-Aways book.  It is a very, very good book (at least,
in my opinion).

Remember, though, that the Infiltrator- while being probably the coolest ship
in Episode I- had extremely limited screen time.

Oh!  Something else you might check on is Micromachines.  The original type-
you know, the little 3-packs.  I know there was an Infiltrator made, it might
be fairly accurate.

eric