 Star Wars / 5461
5460  |  5462
Subject:
Sith Infiltrator pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:57:50 GMT

Greetings all,

In a mad, hours-long building binge today I constructed what I believe is a
pretty saucy MOC of the Sith Infiltrator.  It's almost two feet long (much
more to scale) and I kept the storage compartment in the front but filled it
with battle droids instead.  Next I have to try and build a better Sith
Speeder.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a website that has good pictures of the
Infiltrator from different angles?  I'm sure my model isn't that accurate
color-wise, but I'd like to see how close I came.

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini