 Space / 1023
Re: Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 04:53:27 GMT

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Paul Davidson wrote:
That's the second time that's happened to me, too.  I don't get it--no
one even knows about that place.  Argh.

Howdja know? There's probably another PG AFOL reading this NG who goes
off and buys whatever you report finding <g>.  After al, there can't be
that many places to buy Lego in PG...

No, there aren't. :)  "Making the rounds" requires visiting only five
stores.  But this place is actually a hardware/furniture store with a funny
little toy section in the basement, so I doubt they'd look there unless I
mentioned it by name.

Paul Davidson