 Space / 1022
Re: Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:53:05 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:
That's the second time that's happened to me, too.  I don't get it--no >one even knows about that place.  Argh.

Howdja know? There's probably another PG AFOL reading this NG who goes
off and buys whatever you report finding <g>.  After al, there can't be
that many places to buy Lego in PG...

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com