 Space / 1017
Re: Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Davidson writes:

Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Paul Davidson writes:

I saw one in a local store the other day, still sealed.  If someone's
interested, I could pick it up and send it to them for retail + shipping • + a
few bucks.

--

Paul Davidson

I'm interested.

How much is it retailing for? How much to ship it to Woodland Hills CA? • What's
your spotters fee?

I'll check on it tomorrow to find out how much it is.  It'll probably
(hopefully) be marked down a little, most of the lego there usually is.
Plus this is Canada, so the exchange rate makes up for the slight increase
in postage.

I'd probably want $5 or so for the time and gas.

Paul Davidson

If there is any chance you find a second set: I would go crazy for it  8-)
This set was never available in Germany and from the design and looks it´s one
of my favourites !! I don´t care for new or used, but it should be in good
condition....

Thanks for any help, dö