  *93929 (-10)
  Idea books

Is there someplace to get a hold of the Technic Idea books other than via E- bay? Ideally I'd want an on-line scan. Does such a thing exist? Is there a reason why I haven't been able to locate such a thing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Target - surprise finds!

If the yellow motorcycle is 8251 Sonic Cycle ((URL) and on clearance, I'd be (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

I'm going to have to decline for the 5th. I have family obligations. :-( -Mike Lunny (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

(...) Ooops-the Dutch East India Company operating out of London? I don't think so--for a long time the British and Dutch companies were arch-rivals, and the DEIC even slaughtered an English settlement that dared to get too close to Indonesia. The (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

Of course, your larger papers would have this equipment. :) My experience is with small weekly newspapers though, which tend to get printed on whatever press will take them! ;) Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Don't laugh, but I need Blue and red couplers

(...) I have two spare red couplers and one spare blue coupler. Dunno if these are the ones you need. My #725 train has the couplers attached to the car base, the magnets I have are attached to a red 2x4 plate. The 127 doesn't have special car bases (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

(...) No, 673 Rally Repair Crew from 1978 comes with all solid-topped cylinders, incl. trans-blue. (Also, the instructions for 374 show solid-topped cylinders, but that may not mean anything). Nice set; I remember the pleasant surprise of 1x3 clear (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6094 Guarded Treasury

(...) The fig's are great A+ in my mind. As far as juniorization well yes they are juniorized but pathertically juniorized I am not sure. (...) Must have more arched Gray windows!. Great part. I do think I have seen some pictures of other colors of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) You can also link to the item page on lugnet, but in my experience, actual pictures of your items seem to really help. I use a digital camera to make it easier, just snap, download to pc and put in listing. Or take pictures on film, an (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Quick and dirty scans of 5825 and 5826

(...) Right. So why didn't you post them somewhere before I got to it? It seemed cruel not to give the people who are actually buying belville the fix they needed... -- Richard (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact