 Belville / 71
Re: Quick and dirty scans of 5825 and 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:36:32 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
I assume from the backs of the instructions for 5823 and 5824, those are
the same pictures I was talking about earlier.

Right.  So why didn't you post them somewhere before I got to it?

It seemed cruel not to give the people who are actually buying belville the
fix they needed...

-- Richard